Sarah the Shark Slayer Hits #1

Yoda

I saw Team America this weekend and I decided that if you don't like that movie, you're really not worth hanging out with.  It's the ultimate litmus test.

I really can't believe that movie has bombed. Maybe the whole South Park mystic is wearing off? This looks like an awesome movie, I wonder why people aren't going to see it?

Poor Affleck..lol How many bombs is this now for him? Although I really liked him in Jersey Girl, it only made like 25 mil I think...and you see him in these interviews he actually seems like a cool guy..

Actually, how many bombs is this for Gandolfini..The Mexican..The Last Castle..

Stick with The Sopranos..although he was good in 8MM

Yah Gandolfini has kind of gotten screwed with the box office but he is still great in all his roles and in my opinion is one of the top actors right now. By the way he's going to be playing Ernest Hemingway in an upcoming movie alongside Robin Wright Penn.

No, the Mexican was that movie with Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts (I think that was it at least???). He was in it, thats just wasn't the one I was thinking of.

I thought the Mexican was alright. THe Big Lebowski was the movie I was thinking of. The name just came to me when I was typing it. Or at least I thought that was James Gandolfini.

No, the Mexican was that movie with Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts (I think that was it at least???).  He was in it, thats just wasn't the one I was thinking of. 

I thought the Mexican was alright.  THe Big Lebowski was the movie I was thinking of.  The name just came to me when I was typing it.  Or at least I thought that was James Gandolfini.

I thought was the movie? He was driving a VW bug, and was a gay hitman?? What the hell movie am I thinking of???