System of the Down

LDF

their new vid, Bomb, is really nice. the message is good and some of the info they added has me thinking on some of the corruption of bush.

however i am still for this war.

see the vid not which is different than the mp3 song.

their new vid, Bomb, is really nice. the message is good and some of the info they added has me thinking on some of the corruption of bush.

I don't suppose the video dealt with the corruption and tyranny of Saddam Hussein though, did it? :huh:

I wonder what it's like living in the world with such a warped view? Sure, Bush has his skeletons..... ALL politicians do. But, as I stated in previous threads, this War is more anti-Bush than it is anti-War..... at least in most of the anti-War protestors minds.

I don't suppose the video dealt with the corruption and tyranny of Saddam Hussein though, did it? :huh:

I wonder what it's like living in the world with such a warped view? Sure, Bush has his skeletons..... ALL politicians do. But, as I stated in previous threads, this War is more anti-Bush than it is anti-War..... at least in most of the anti-War protestors minds.

system is a band i really like.

in their vid, one thing that they brought up was the oil contract that went to halibuton(sp) even before the US started the war.

however as i said, i am still for this war, b/c i think we needed to get him out. i just thought this vid was interesting.

I have a copy of that video. It's really good. They even put in a short clip from Urbana at Prospect for Peace (it's when it's really snowing hard and looks like a blizzard) cuz we got told we are in the video.

It's a really good song. Sure, Bush has skeletons and sure Saddam is evil. However, I agree with C. Joseph Sprague saying that "It would be foolhardy to engage the people of Iraq in a war for the purpose of regime change. The costs of such a war in human life, disruption in the Middle East, propaganda for Osama bin Laden, and the strain on good will, international relationships and financial resources of this nation are beyond calculation."

The anti-war movement is also somewhat anti-Bush because by waging this war, he has become an international war criminal. It makes sense to bring that into the movement.

But the video and song are really goddamn good. Go SoaD! :headbang

However, I agree with C. Joseph Sprague saying that "It would be foolhardy to engage the people of Iraq in a war for the purpose of regime change. The costs of such a war in human life, disruption in the Middle East, propaganda for Osama bin Laden, and the strain on good will, international relationships and financial resources of this nation are beyond calculation."

These are all valid points that should be taken into consideration, even if you support the war. There can definitely be backlash in any or all of these areas.

However, I agree with C. Joseph Sprague saying that "It would be foolhardy to engage the people of Iraq in a war for the purpose of regime change. The costs of such a war in human life, disruption in the Middle East, propaganda for Osama bin Laden, and the strain on good will, international relationships and financial resources of this nation are beyond calculation."

These are all valid points that should be taken into consideration, even if you support the war. There can definitely be backlash in any or all of these areas.

Bush I was told that his Gulf War would set back peace and Middle Eastern relations at least 20 years. I can only imagine what this is going to do now.

there is always going to be a backlash, esp with the way we do things in life. after this war f*** the negative opinions everyone has about us. we are going to be the bad guy in everything.