Attention Beatles fans

southsider2k5

This Saturday nite in Valpo IN, one of the best musical Beatles bands I have ever seen is scheduled to appear. The group is called the Beatle Nerds. It is only 3 guys, and there is none of the showy stuff that usually goes into the tribute bands. They don't dress up, they don't do the cute coriography, all they do it jam. Musically they are far superior to any of the Beatles tribute bands I have heard in the Chicago metro area.

They are scheduled to appear this Saturday (the 30th) at Old Style Tavern in downtown Valpo, right accross the street from the courthouse. It is a very highly recommended show, and a splendid time is guarenteed for all :)

PM me for anymore info, or just reply here.

Well dang, that sounds like a good time. Enjoy, i wish I was there.

There's an uncanny Beatle band that they have at EPCOT's England exhibit. I swear they are animatrons the way they have the mannerisms down, but they also have the chops to sound the part as well as look it. The hilight of a Disney trip for me these days is catching a set with my almost 7 year old little girl who (and I can't imagine why) is already a huge Beatlehead.