Kerry's Dishonorable Discharge

Controlled Chaos

If I'm not mistaken, all records that Kerry needs to turn over, that have been expected of past presidential candidates, have been turned over. There may be scraps of info here and there that a candidate doesn't have to turn over that Kerry may still have. Yet it's going beyond the bounds of what is expected.

The key is, where does the request for records end? We know where it begins, and I believe both candidates have fulfilled this. This writer wouldn't have got his article put in any publication. Yet he can get away w/ making such claims on a partisan website. Yet no candidate should turn over all matters of their lives to people intent on looking in every nook and cranny, just to see what's there.

:headbang :notworthy

Poor Jim Ryan.

Beck, were you also complaining about the unsealing of Jim Ryan's divorce records? WHat does his divorce records have to do with his ability to be Governor? If you didn't have a problem with that, I don't see why you have a problem with people requesting that Kerry come clean with the rest of his records.

Beck, were you also complaining about the unsealing of Jim Ryan's divorce records?  WHat does his divorce records have to do with his ability to be Governor?  If you didn't have a problem with that, I don't see why you have a problem with people requesting that Kerry come clean with the rest of his records.

I don't think I expressed an opinion about Ryan one way or another. I've stayed out of talking politics on this board until recently. But divorce records are typically revealed by political candidates who are running for office. Most are run of the mill, no big deal stuff. That Ryan didn't disclose them caught people by surprise and led to the push to unseal them

:headbang  :notworthy

Poor Jim Ryan.

Before you go too far in praising me, let the record show I think GW has missing nat'l guard documents that are in files and records he is supposed to reveal, that are an important part of showing he "completed all his requirements". These are the "records" that most critics of his point to about his Nat. guard record. Bush and his cronies simply point to his having received an honorable discharge as proof he completed all he needed to do. Yet the record is not complete on this.

I don't care about some non-descript piece of paper that's missing from part of his or Kerry's file. But something important, that tries to paint a picture different than the reality, is and should be fair game.

Yeah, but that means that that hot "7 of 9" borg chick wife of his is available, right?  Sooo much hotter than any green alien thing Kirk ever tagged.  :D

I'll bow out of this conversation before it get too "star trekky" for me. :D