• Carolina (1-5)
    • Other

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh WOW

How can you say Miami is the worst team in the NFL right now...

Record wise they are with the worst, but talent wise take a look and they are much better then who they are in company with...

Its our OLine... but theres no way we are the worst team in the league

oh WOW

How can you say Miami is the worst team in the NFL right now...

Record wise they are with the worst, but talent wise take a look and they are much better then who they are in company with...

Its our OLine... but theres no way we are the worst team in the league

Didn't you guys get your first rushing touchdown of the season YESTERDAY???? Miami f***ing sucks.

Bears blow.

The Miami Bears and the Chicago Dolphins

I have to agree.

Though I will say with Bledsoe at QB for the Bills, they are definately one of the worst. Can someone name me a true, first string QB worse then Drew Bledsoe(threw a kink in there so you can't say Jonathin Quinn :P )?

Didn't think so.

Man, he's bad. Too bad Losman hurt his leg, otherwise, he'd be starting right now, and the Bills would probably be the Jacksonville Jaguars of last year this year(if you understand that)

I voted Bears, but after thinking it through a little more, I think it's still the 'phins despite their win yesterday.

The bears defense has been great, even when 5 of the top players were out. They keep that pitiful offense in everygame. I can't say the same thing about Miami.

It could change, but right now, it's still Miami, though Chicago is a close second.

I voted Bears, but after thinking it through a little more, I think it's still the 'phins despite their win yesterday.

The bears defense has been great, even when 5 of the top players were out.  They keep that pitiful offense in everygame.  I can't say the same thing about Miami. 

It could change, but right now, it's still Miami, though Chicago is a close second.

Miami has a top 5 defense...

If Ricky Williams hadnt retired they would be nowhere near the bottom of the league..

Miami is not the worst team in the NFL despite the poor record, there are worse teams

I'd rather have Fiedler then Bledsoe.  Fiedler actually has awareness in the pocket and has a clue now and then.

oh wow, are you on drugs?

Fiedler is OK, but nothing special...

another thing, Miami has had 4 INT's returned for TD's that have cost them gaes...

Cincy (Woulda won the game without it)

NY Jets

Bills (Woulda won without it)

Titans

There is no doubt, the Bears suck. They have been giving up tons of yards on the ground. Its bad when the Red Sox are averaging more runs than the Bears are. The QB's suck, the O line is a joke, and the running game has disappeared.

I haven't seen all of those teams, but I would be shocked if there was one worse than the Bears.

They have been giving up tons of yards on the ground

They are still in the top half of points allowed and have been without...Brown, Urlacher, Tillman, Boone, and Azumah.

the O line is a joke

Tucker is out and so was Ruben Brown.

and the running game has disappeared.

Not TJ's fault, it's the other teams D loading up against the run.

All of our problems can be contributed to not having a QB.

The bears defense has been great, even when 5 of the top players were out.  They keep that pitiful offense in everygame.  I can't say the same thing about Miami. 

Another thing on this, how can you say Miami hasnt shown you the same? What game has Miami been blown out of? NONE!

Miami has the 5th ranked defense in the league, and their worst loss has been by 14 (to NE)

Miami would be 3 - 4 right now if it wasnt for 2 INT's returned for TD's against Buffalo and Cincy

Now you may think Miami is the worst team, but as a die hard fan who follows them to a T, give the defense the respect it deserves...

Saying they dont keep miamis poor offense in games is a completly false statement

Tucker is out and so was Ruben Brown.

Not TJ's fault, it's the other teams D loading up against the run.

All of our problems can be contributed to not having a QB.

My answer has nothing to do with who is hurt. The question was asked who is the worst team right now, and all of those things are exactly what the state of the Bears is right now.

My answer has nothing to do with who is hurt.  The question was asked who is the worst team right now, and all of those things are exactly what the state of the Bears is right now.

Alright my bad.

You're right, the Bears are probably the worst in the leauge right nwo.