Fight in the Bulls game

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see it, but if you can beat Haywood's ass, you can beat pretty much anyone's ass. He is one strong dude now after this offseason.

It was more like Haywood swung at AD and start running like a b**** as AD chased him down and Curry gave someone a low blow.

well this could be the first official bulls team that has showed emotion since the jordan era... got to love it... even if they dont do that well this year i think they might be pretty exciting to watch, especially if ben gordon gets his act together.

This pre season i have been going crazy more while watching there games, in a good way. More so than all of last year combined. So that is a good sign i assume.

I was at the game last night (my second pre-season game this season, how pathetic). The fight was sweet AD was just defending himself and Curry's "low blow" was definitely dirty. At first I thought he just jumped in there and gave him a shot in the gut, but the replay showed otherwise.

Great game to be at. The crowd showed a lot of excitement (Especially when we won free big macs). However, I am not going to get excited about this team. They are extremely young and they played a sloppy game. Not to mention the Wizards really suck.

Oh baby.

It all started because Deng was on a fast break and Hughes pushed Hinrich into Deng and Deng and Kirk both went down.

Hinrich went over and pushed Hughes damn hard.

Then AD got f***ing pissed and punched Brenday Hayowod in the face.  And they were rollin around on the floor and AD bear his f***ing ass. :headbang  Then Curry came in and helped AD beat Haywoods ass.

AD!  Oh baby he beat this ass.

:headbang I saw it on ESPN, awesome fight!

Another thing.

I am almost positive Curry's punch wasn't in the nuts, but in the stomach.

If Eddy Eurry punches you on the nuts you don't get back up and keep playing.

But you know what he was aiming for. That is why everyone is considering it a cheap shot.

Here is the fight for anyone that has not seen it.

http://home.comcast.net/~sham/bullswizardsbrawl.mpg

When I click on the link, just a blank page comes up. I know I have to do something involving right-clicking on the link or something like that, but I can't remember what exactly to do to get it to open. Any help with this would be much appreciated.

When I click on the link, just a blank page comes up.  I know I have to do something involving right-clicking on the link or something like that, but I can't remember what exactly to do to get it to open.  Any help with this would be much appreciated.

All you should have to do is wait for about 5-6 seconds and it will play for you. That is how it is for me anyway.