WS Game 3

Go Cardinals... :headbang

:cheers

I'm w/ you on that. But it's getting late in the day... Especially when it's Pedro against Suppan. That's the definition of a mismatch.

Pedro walked Walker, but I think he still looks good, he's around the strike zone. He won't give this part of the lineup too much to hit, anyway.

Mueller gets another E, c'mon Rolen!

Funny!  Pedro walks.  Just throw a damn strike, Kiko.

That was the worst moment if you're a Cards fan tonight, despite the fact you're down 3-0 in this series. An 0-2 count, Pedro's not going to swing, and Calero throws 4 balls. :headshake

As poetic as it would be for the Cardinals to come back from 3-0, it's not going to happen.

Get used to the following phrase:

Boston Red Sox - 2004 World Series Champions

Congrats to the BoSox fans on the board - to come back from the near-dead to take it all is an impressive feat, no doubt.

As poetic as it would be for the Cardinals to come back from 3-0, it's not going to happen.

Get used to the following phrase:

Boston Red Sox - 2004 World Series Champions

Congrats to the BoSox fans on the board - to come back from the near-dead to take it all is an impressive feat, no doubt.

:headbang

Any more arguements about why people don't want Pedro?  It is just the Yankees he can't pitch against.  He owns everybody else.  He 3 hit the best offense in the NL in their home park.  For my money, Pedro is the best pitcher on the FA market.

I agree w/ that, I just don't know about "best value".