Red Sox Going For The Sweep

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the MVP? Manny, Cabrera, Mueller, Ortiz, Pedro, Schilling, Lowe, Foulke?

I don't know, this series was so fast, so one-sided, noone really stood out. (Noone had to.) Larry Walker may have been the best player. Do you go w/ a starter, even though they each only appeared in one game? The Red Sox starters have been the real story, but it's hard to pick (Schilling may have been 'most courageous', but I don't think he was actually more valuable than Pedro).

I'll go w/ Manny, but my mind could change in the next minute or two. Any one of Manny, Cabrera, Pedro, or Foulke could be the guy.

Who's the MVP?  Manny, Cabrera, Mueller, Ortiz, Pedro, Schilling, Lowe, Foulke?

I don't know, this series was so fast, so one-sided, noone really stood out.  (Noone had to.)  Larry Walker may have been the best player.  Do you go w/ a starter, even though they each only appeared in one game?  The Red Sox starters have been the real story, but it's hard to pick (Schilling may have been 'most courageous', but I don't think he was actually more valuable than Pedro).

I'll go w/ Manny, but my mind could change in the next minute or two.  Any one of Manny, Cabrera, Pedro, or Foulke could be the guy.

Jose Oquendo

One thing I have to say -- good for the Red Sox, yeah. But as someone with only weak affinities for either team, this series sucked to watch. This is just about as unexciting as baseball can get. Don't get me wrong, I love to watch good pitching, as long as it's happening on both sides. But St Louis finally proved all their critics right.