Red Sox Going For The Sweep

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that you don't have to have "pity" for them anymore.....I can really say I look at them the same way I do the Yankees.

They aredefinitely as bad as the yankees because they are hypocrite. They say the yankees spend too much yet they are second in spending. It's like they don't realize that they are the same as the yankees except to a lesser extent.

They aredefinitely  as bad as the yankees because they are hypocrite.  They say the yankees spend too much yet they are second in spending. It's like they don't realize that they are the same as the yankees except to a lesser extent.

because they are hypocrite. Fix the ebonics jackass, best day of my f***ing life and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

because they are hypocrite.  Fix the ebonics jackass, best day of my f***ing life and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

:cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

You honestly make me laugh. No one can say anything bad about the red sox without you freaking out. Believe it or not, this is not a red sox message board and you need to get over the fact that the alot of us could care less that they won and could care less about the red sox period.

Did i say anything that is worthy of being called a ''jackass'' because i don't think there was. Oh and by the way sorry for forgetting the s. ;)

Yo Red,  would a White Sox world series win top what the Red Sox have done?

Doubt that. This is what he said when he first joined.

''Im a diehard Red Sox fan, but when my parents got divorced and i moved out to Chicago with my mom and brothers, and found out that everyone in my school was a Cub fan, I had to be different, and while 9/10's of my hearts in Boston, that 1/10th is on the South Side.''

because they are hypocrite.  Fix the ebonics jackass, best day of my f***ing life and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

:cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

RedandWhite, there's no need to get personal, let's just discuss things in a civil manner.

Man, at first I thought I let the alcohol get the best of me, but that wasn't the case.  I don't like the kid, he doesn't like me.  I think his opinion sucks, so I reacted.

Just keep that in mind the next time you're s*** on for your opinion.

Well, you know it's going to happen. Might as well be prepared for it.

Normally I won't post when under the influence, and normally you don't see jealous fans making baseless comments, that have no relevance to do with the World Series or Game Four.

It's not too much to ask for, is it? I think there have been more posts regarding the Red Sox in the last month, than the White Sox. Every thread, every single one has some snide remark that each and everyone of you knows will get under my skin.

Place yourself in my shoes for a change, and tell me, after being ripped on and pretty much all around abused by a good portion of soxtalk how you would feel.

Man, at first I thought I let the alcohol get the best of me, but that wasn't the case.  I don't like the kid, he doesn't like me.  I think his opinion sucks, so I reacted.

I don't remember saying that i don't like you but whatever. You always take little jabs at me and i say nothing in return so i don't think their is really a reason for you to. Maybe you should post alittle bit more about the white sox than the red sox since this is a white sox message board and then you would not get pissed as much. Only time you post anything is when it is red sox related. Also i can guarantee that is anyone would have said. ''They are definitely as bad as the yankees because they are hypocrite. They say the yankees spend too much yet they are second in spending. It's like they don't realize that they are the same as the yankees except to a lesser extent.''

You would have said nothing to them most likely and you know it. The reason you do not like me i feel is because i sided with cerb and you hate him.

I don't remember saying that i don't like you but whatever. You always take little jabs at me and i say nothing in return so i don't think their is really a reason for you to. Maybe you should post alittle bit more about the white sox than the red sox since this is a white sox message board and then you would not get pissed as much. Only time you post anything is when it is red sox related. Also i can guarantee that is anyone would have said. ''They are definitely as bad as the yankees because they are hypocrite. They say the yankees spend too much yet they are second in spending. It's like they don't realize that they are the same as the yankees except to a lesser extent.''

You would have said nothing to them most likely and you know it. The reason you do not like me i feel is because i sided with cerb and you hate him.

I don't know you as a person, so all I can base my opinion on is what you say on this board. With that being said 99.9% of your 10 billion posts are crap. I mean if there is ever anyone who states the obvious its you.

Atleast only 99.8% of my posts are crap.

;)