Lonny Bohonos

I stoped watching South Park for like a year, just didnt find it funny anymore, but then caught a new epidose, and thought it was funny as hell. It really hasnt lost a step on comedy. Still a great show.

Being burnt out on all of the election stuff... this episode is just hysterical.

I loved the between periods interview with Brennan. What a riot. Billy asked him about how they were playing and cycling the puck. He named a few players by name and mentioned "The new guy". He doesn't even know his teammates names...LOL. Then somebody put a cement block in his locker and put his helmet on it and they put cement blocks in his gloves too. And the capper was when he was showing one of his teammates, a rookie just out of college, some tips and techniques on fighting, when he accidentally popped him in the face and broke his nose. :lol: Now the guy is walking around with the white tape on his face.

Great effort by the Wolves and they are now on a big roll. 7 out of the last 8 points.

Eh....It's not that exciting...We already know who's going to win the thing, and that doesn't exactly excite me.

It just wasn't really the same for me this year with my most hated team in the Yankees not being able to choke again. :lol:

It just wasn't really the same for me this year with my most hated team in the Yankees not being able to choke again.  :lol:

Ah the Red Sox are really up there for me now.....I didn't really get behind them in this whole postseason, but now that they don't have that "curse" over their shoulders you can really look at them being exactly like the Yankees.

Critic, im watching the Wolves to, sorry your not alone.

4-1 Wolves.

It's a short list of Soxtalkers who might have been watching that instead of the WS.

Me, you, da Queen, Savvy.....who'm I missing?

But now that baseball is completely done, the AHL is pretty much the only sport I'll even bother tuning in to. MAYBE a Bulls game here and there......maybe.......