Preseason magic mix

I thought I remember talking with someone on here about the buccaneers and/or Orlando Magic. Anyway I found this piece that was put together from their past preseason game vs the rockets. Hopefully a sign on things to come of high energy action, with everyone having fun and playing together.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stealthninja/houvorl.wmv

I'm the resident Magic fan out here. Been impressed from what I've seen in the last 2 games, especially beating the Heat tonight. Looks like Stevenson's going to be moved, can't believe any1 would resign him for 3 years, $8.5 million. Dwight Howard looks like he's going to be a star, I'd consider him to be ROY favourite probably at the moment, with Ben Gordon just behind.

Yea Dwight is definatly up there early. Ben has had a really bad preseason, but im sure he'll start to get used to the speed of the game.

I agree looks like Stevenson might be traded, since Bogans might be asking for a trade if hes placed on the IR. I wish they could find more time for Bogans, because I thought he was one of only a few bright spots last year, and he keeps working harder and harder yet keeps droping farther down on the bench.

Yea Dwight is definatly up there early. Ben has had a really bad preseason, but im sure he'll start to get used to the speed of the game.

I agree looks like Stevenson might be traded, since Bogans might be asking for a trade if hes placed on the IR. I wish they could find more time for Bogans, because I thought he was one of only a few bright spots last year, and he keeps working harder and harder yet keeps droping farther down on the bench.

I still don't think Hill will play for a whole season, he'll definitely get injured at some point. It'd be silly to move Keith, he'd be an excellent bench guy for a team looking for a SG/SF. He's a good defensive player, and can shoot it pretty well from downtown. He's just going to be behind Turkoglu and the "Plastic Man" Augmon at the moment, but it'd be silly to move him. He was one of the only players who played like he gave a damn last season (Hear that T-Mac). ;)

Exactly, T-mac had no fight or will left in him last year. I even read somewhere he was saying "we were going into each game not just knowing we'd lose, but by how much. We just wanted to get in and out as fast as we could." heh great way to lead a team huh. Juwan Howard who im glad we traded because hes slowing down with age, and also hasnt been on a winning team ever in his carrer seems to have been a curse, but hes another guy on the team who played like he gave a damn last year. Heard he was one of the few who'd put in extra practice time and hang around with Johnny Davis at the magic facilities.

This year though there seems to be a flare of excitment, and a bounce in everyones step . Im ready for a big year. I cannot wait for the season opener vs milwaukee.

I'm the resident Magic fan out here. Been impressed from what I've seen in the last 2 games, especially beating the Heat tonight. Looks like Stevenson's going to be moved, can't believe any1 would resign him for 3 years, $8.5 million. Dwight Howard looks like he's going to be a star, I'd consider him to be ROY favourite probably at the moment, with Ben Gordon just behind.

They plan on having gordon come off the bench the entire year. Which will make it hard for him to win it unless he starts going insane and he starts over nocioni. Alot of places i have seen rate howard first, deng/nocioni 2nd/3rd. Everyone has dropped gordon to about tenth on their lists.

They plan on having gordon come off the bench the entire year. Which will make it hard for him to win it unless he starts going insane and he starts over nocioni. Alot of places i have seen rate howard first, deng/nocioni 2nd/3rd. Everyone has dropped gordon to about tenth on their lists.

I didn't know that Gordon was going to come off the bench, so yeah that'll make it much harder for him to win. Nocioni is definitely a good sleeper, along with JR Smith of the New Orleans Hornets. I think if Jameer Nelson was starting for another team, he'd be right in contention as well.

I didn't know that Gordon was going to come off the bench, so yeah that'll make it much harder for him to win. Nocioni is definitely a good sleeper, along with JR Smith of the New Orleans Hornets. I think if Jameer Nelson was starting for another team, he'd be right in contention as well.

JR. Smith has been excellent thus far. Also devin harris has impressed so far, rumor is he may take terry's starting job away by the all-start break. But i don't really see that happening.

I thought I remember talking with someone on here about the buccaneers and/or Orlando Magic. Anyway I found this piece that was put together from their past preseason game vs the rockets. Hopefully a sign on things to come of high energy action, with everyone having fun and playing together.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stealthninja/houvorl.wmv

haha.. you like the Magic, the Sox, and Randy Orton just like me.. weird.. you dont happen to like the Dolphins do you :lol:

Living in Houston I got the see a lot of The Franchise and Cat, both great players who are going to really help us out this year..

I really dont think the Magic were as bad as it looked last year... When you start 1 - 19 you kill yourself right away.. That wont happen two years in a row..

I watched the Houston Orlando game the other night and they looked sharp, and when Francis tossed it up to Cuttino to slam it home, it was great like telling Houston they shouldnt have traded them away..

I am excited about this season, especially since we are in a WEAK division.. And the East as a whole is usually a weak conference.. It could be a good year

ok dude i didnt mean the only bright spot. just mad about the trade. and mcgrady also missed the last like 2 weeks of the season last year and gave up.

The trade doesn't make much sense to me either. They did need a forward but brandon hunter is not exactly the answer. Don't have a clue why they would do such a trade.

We have 3 too many Magic fans here. And Ben Gordon is not going to be a good NBA player.

Not good to base your decision on 7 pre season games. Have you seen how the majority of the first round rookies have done? Outside of okafur, harris, deng, and howard it has not been to pretty.

Not good to base your decision on 7 pre season games. Have you seen how the majority of the first round rookies have done? Outside of okafur, harris, and howard it has not been to pretty.

Deng's been pretty good too. I agree with you though, I really think Ben is going to be a good player.