MY "I cant fucking wait till Tuesday" thread

NUKE_CLEVELAND

No matter who wins on Tuesday I'll be glad that this mess will finally be over with.  I am so sick and tired of the election debate that every time I see some talking head on TV i just want to throw something.  I'm sure most of you feel the same way.

You should try getting the phone calls, and all of the people who want to talk about it too.

I totally agree, I can't wait until f***ing Tuesday.

Only twice in my life have I ever gotten one of those recorded calls. The first time it was George W. Bush and I must admit when I first answered the phone and heard his voice I was like wtf (this was a few years back) and the 2nd time it was the Governator....aka Arnold :)

I am getting all kinds of recorded messages and PACs calling me.  Ang is in the teachers union now at school, and I think that might be part of the problem, because I never got this crap before.

I got some last time (2000), but this time, so far.

[crosses fingers / knocks on wood]

Only twice in my life have I ever gotten one of those recorded calls.  The first time it was George W. Bush and I must admit when I first answered the phone and heard his voice I was like wtf (this was a few years back) and the 2nd time it was the Governator....aka Arnold :)

Wow, awesome man. :headbang