Stupid work contests..

Steff

So HR makes us do this pumpkin carving contest every year. 1st place is $150 for the team, and 2nd place is 2 hours off. The accounting team wins and they are like "woooo hooo.. yea!! $150 bucks, we can order lunch (there was 25 people per team)" and the finance team (that's my group) won 2nd.. the accounting group is walking around like they are the s***.. and we're all laughing our asses off. The accounting "leader" says "aww.. to bad you guys didn't win".. we all look at her and say "enjoy your lunch @ $6 per person.. we'll enjoy or 2 hours off work". She thought about it and was nearly about to cry as she walked away.. :lol:

So HR makes us do this pumpkin carving contest every year. 1st place is $150 for the team, and 2nd place is 2 hours off. The accounting team wins and they are like "woooo hooo.. yea!! $150 bucks, we can order lunch (there was 25 people per team)" and the finance team (that's my group) won 2nd.. the accounting group is walking around like they are the s***.. and we're all laughing our asses off. The accounting "leader" says "aww.. to bad you guys didn't win".. we all look at her and say "enjoy your lunch @ $6 per person.. we'll enjoy or 2 hours off work". She thought about it and was nearly about to cry as she walked away..  :lol:

with those kind of math skills, I hope HR isn't writing the pay checks.