Eminem's new video

whitesoxfan99

Damn....

Who isn't against Bush these days???

Young people 4 years ago liked Bush, now they like Kerry...WTF????

I was young last time (18) and did not support Bush. Nor did most of my friends. I wouldn't make sweepign generalizations like that.....

And that video, holy moly. Wow, amazing. I've always liked Eminem, but now certainly more than ever.

I was young last time (18) and did not support Bush. Nor did most of my friends. I wouldn't make sweepign generalizations like that.....

And that video, holy moly. Wow, amazing. I've always liked Eminem, but now certainly more than ever.

They video was pretty damn good tells exactly how alot of people feel. But i can see people trying to get this off the radio, mtv, and BET.

They video was pretty damn good tells exactly how alot of people feel. But i can see people trying to get this off the radio, mtv, and BET.

I agree this will not be a popular video for a lot of people. But I definitely liked it a lot. I can't remember where, but I have heard rap called Black American's CNN (I did a project on the language of hip hop and one hip hop scholar called it that)--interesting that it's swinging back to the more political. Very cool. I forwarded that website to all my friends...

My head is spinning, because I have no clue who to vote for...

You guys in SoxTalk hate Bush pretty well and I hear the other side all the time. I am having headaches! Stop posting so many damn politic threads.

The election is on Tuesday, what do you expect?

It's amazing that he went from saying early on that he didn't give a s*** about politics to this.  I guess a visit from the Secret Service can do a lot to change a guy...not to mention the FCC crackdowns etc.

He had this song called "Square Dance" on his last album....He's been dissing Bush throughout this term.

It's pretty bad when even Enimem is exposing the truth before Bush is...

Ya cause him, Sean Penn and anyone else is so qualified to an opinion. They are no different then me, who happens to post my political opinion here.

However, I'd like to think that I'm as smart as them, in fact I'm a pretty confident individual so minus life experience, I'd say I'm smarter then both of em, although nowhere near as rich.

But I don't have Sean Penn's acting ability and while I'm white, I can't rap, not at all. I suck as at rapping and come christmas time I have my mom, dad or sis wrap the presents for me cause mine looks like a 2 year old wrapped it :lol:

Ya cause him, Sean Penn and anyone else is so qualified to an opinion.  They are no different then me, who happens to post my political opinion here.

However, I'd like to think that I'm as smart as them, in fact I'm a pretty confident individual so minus life experience, I'd say I'm smarter then both of em, although nowhere near as rich.

But I don't have Sean Penn's acting ability and while I'm white, I can't rap, not at all.  I suck as at rapping and come christmas time I have my mom, dad or sis wrap the presents for me cause mine looks like a 2 year old wrapped it  :lol:

I'm sorry but anyone who supports Bush is in serious denial.

You seem like a very smart guy which is why it's such a shame.

I'll admit it I don't like John Kerry one bit.

But there is no way in hell that i'm going to overlook all the s*** Bush has done. He hasn't done a damn constructive thing with the war on terror except fix his daddies mess.

and don't give me that he's a christian s***. I'm a christian. As a christian I think it's wrong to be sending kids to die in a war that we have no business being in. If he thinks god is telling him thats the right thing to do then he is warped.

I'm sorry but anyone who supports Bush is in serious denial.

You seem like a very smart guy which is why it's such a shame.

I'll admit it I don't like John Kerry one bit.

But there is no way in hell that i'm going to overlook all the s*** Bush has done. He hasn't done a damn constructive thing with the war on terror except fix his daddies mess.

and don't give me that he's a christian s***. I'm a christian. As a christian I think it's wrong to be sending kids to die in a war that we have no business being in. If he thinks god is telling him thats the right thing to do then he is warped.

Trust me, I'm not going to vote for a candidate because of what religion they are. I wouldn't go as far to call myself an atheist, but when it comes to organized religion, I pretty much think its a sham (But I entitle everyone else to their views on it).

I long felt their were reasons to go to Iraq and my reasons (some of them at least) were different then the presidents reasons. I'm too lazy to look back at my logs back when the war first started, but I know I posted things along those lines numerous times.

I think everything in politics stems from belief and life experience, and so many different things. Although lately I've been a little more harsh, I hope I've kept my attacks on Kerry and stuff I don't see write (I've numerous times attacked and disagreed with the current administration) although lately I've found myself rallying to the president (just like I'm sure most staunch democrats are rallying towards their candidate).

As far as the War on Terror, I'd disagree and will say he's made some very positive changes, but I think their is a lot left to do, but I do have faith in Mr. Bush getting the job done.

All he's managed to go is create more terrorists by giving them more reasons to hate us. Not only that but they invaded Iraq because they "might" have had weapons without finishing what they did in Afganistan. That leads to two countries we are having trouble rebuilding.

Plus his group of right wing wackos have used it soley as in excuse to cut off our freedoms and take away our civil liberties.

Forgive me if I don't get all woozy about all of the success we've experienced.

I have no problem with celebrities voicing their opinion on politics. It gets more people interested in politics, which is what America needs for it to be a true democracy.

Celebs have just as much right to talk about politics as we do on a message board. The only difference is that their opinions reach a wider audience. However, I hope that most people don't make a decision based solely on what the celebs are saying, it's their duty to go out and do their own research to decide who the best candidate is for them.

"We got a president we didn't elect

The Kyoto Treaty he decided to neglect

And still the US just wants to flex

Keep doin' that wop we gonna break our necks" - Beastie Boys

I feel dumner just reading jeckles posts. i hate both kerry and bush, but it doesn't mean i type every bad thing the prez does. How would you feel if I spew a bunch of hate towards Kerry. Saying he is a douchebag and Bush is a turd sandwich. Get the reference... ;)

Some of you should go to...

this site

I feel dumner just reading jeckles posts. i hate both kerry and bush, but it doesn't mean i type every bad thing the prez does. How would you feel if I spew a bunch of hate towards Kerry. Saying he is a douchebag and Bush is a turd sandwich. Get the reference... ;)

Some of you should go to...

this site

Hey Minny,

If you don't like either candidate don't vote for them. I'm sure there is at least one independent party candidate you would agree with and respect. Despite all of the bad rap around it, if you don't feel a major party vote for what you do feel and believe in.

Hey Minny,

If you don't like either candidate don't vote for them. I'm sure there is at least one independent party candidate you would agree with and respect. Despite all of the bad rap around it, if you don't feel a major party vote for what you do feel and believe in.

Yea....

I might have to waste a vote in my first vote. What a shame.. :headshake

Yea....

I might have to waste a vote in my first vote. What a shame.. :headshake

Standing up and voting for what you think is right is NOT a wasted vote. People might tell you that, but they're just trying to coerce you to be like them. Voting is the ultimate expression of what you believe--so do it for yourself.