Eminem's new video

whitesoxfan99

My head is spinning, because I have no clue who to vote for...

You guys in SoxTalk hate Bush pretty well and I hear the other side all the time. I am having headaches! Stop posting so many damn politic threads.

Vote Bush! :cheers

Standing up and voting for what you think is right is NOT a wasted vote. People might tell you that, but they're just trying to coerce you to be like them. Voting is the ultimate expression of what you believe--so do it for yourself.

Voting is not the "ultimate" expression of what you believe. Think about it -- you're given a fixed number of choices and you have to pick one. But you may not like any of them, even though you have clear ideas. If everyone wanted the ultimate expression of their beliefs, they'd just vote for themselves. To express yourself, write an op-ed or a letter to the editor. The ballot box is a poor substitute.

Who are these 'new' terrorists you speak of?

No matter how leftisit I am I'll tend to agree with Jackie Hayes here. Maybe the war in Iraq has spawned more hate for America and thus more terrorists but until the terrorists actually start doing something to America again I'll be skeptical. I do believe it is fact that Bush has succeeded in not allowing any more attacks on US soil and isn't that one of the main goals. Another attack is probably just a matter of time but so far Bush hasn't let it happen. :huh

No matter how leftisit I am I'll tend to agree with Jackie Hayes here.  Maybe the war in Iraq has spawned more hate for America and thus more terrorists but until the terrorists actually start doing something to America again I'll be skeptical.  I do believe it is fact that Bush has succeeded in not allowing any more attacks on US soil and isn't that one of the main goals.  Another attack is probably just a matter of time but so far Bush hasn't let it happen. :huh

I think you meant to agree w/ Purdue129.

Although I do appreciate the support. :D

Yea....

I might have to waste a vote in my first vote. What a shame.. :headshake

That's what i had to do. I hated doing it but I really can't back either candidate right now. IMO, I think John Kerry would do a horrible job. But at the same time, although i supported Bush 4 years (I was only 17) I cant say i still do. So much he's done that disgust me. However, as far as Jeckle goes, i disagree because Bush's one saving point in my eyes and my OPINION, is that he HAS done a decent job with the war on terror. However, both candidates suck and I just can't support either one. So, I voted for Badnarik because he seems to have his head on straight and i do agree with a decent ammount of what he stands for.