Dream Vacation

Soxy

So, I thought that I would throw this out there as I really would like to travel again, and I'm curious about other people's travel goals...

What is your dream vacay? Where would you go? Whom would you go with? What would you do?

So, I thought that I would throw this out there as I really would like to travel again, and I'm curious about other people's travel goals...

What is your dream vacay? Where would you go? Whom would you go with? What would you do?

Africa, it just sounds like somewhere I'll never get to visit, so it would be cool if somehow I could.

My dream vacation is a boat cruise up to Alaska. I've heard a lot of great things about it in the summer time and I'd like to go check it out one summer. SOON.......SOON.......

My ultimate tour goals are the ancient historial sites. I would love to see the pyramids, Rome, Athens, places like that.

More immediately, I would love to catch somemore of the baseball parks I haven't seen. The west coast is on my list, as well as the east. Plus I want to see Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon.

I have a couple places that I would love to visit still:

The Middle East (if it ever calms down...) especially Jerusalem

Peru and Mexico's old ruins

Northern Italy (I would loooooove to rent a bike and just ride around the country)

India

Australia and New Zealand (Western Aus. this time and the South Island of NZ)

Vancover

Alaska, maybe Nuke and I should take a joint vacay.... :)

My next vacation international wise will be:

Greenland, Iceland, Norway

Or

Brazil, Argentina, Chile.

Not sure if you've ever been to anywhere in South America, but it is shockingly, dirt cheap. The dollar converts soooooooo well into their currencies, you'll be blown away.

It surprises me that more Americans don't visit there.

I have a lot places I want to go:

Miami (been to orlando and coco beach, but never Miami)

Chicago

Cali

Texas

St. Louis

D.C.

Minneoplis

Clevlend

Detriot

and many more

I wouldn't recommend Detroit, I have been there, it is one BAD city...