Got My SI And TSN Today

kevingrt13

I'll start off with Sports Illustrated. They have us 2nd in the AL Central and ranked 15th overall just behind the Flubs.

Then, TSN has the Twins to win the World Series and we are ranked 13 while the Flubs 15

Stupid magazines

LOL - that will just make each victory that much sweeter.

:bringit

I'll start off with Sports Illustrated. They have us 2nd in the AL Central and ranked 15th overall just behind the Flubs.

Then, TSN has the Twins to win the World Series and we are ranked 13 while the Flubs 15

Stupid magazines

LOL - that will just make each victory that much sweeter.

:bringit

Exactly

Sports Weekly has us finishing second in the division. One writer in Sports weekly picked the Sox out of the central, and another picked the Sox as the Wild Card...Only time will tell, but a Sports Illustrated reporter during an interview on WFAN(sports talk station here in NY) said that he does not like the sox because they are just a bunch of random players put together, he especially criticized the Sox infield and said the Twinkies could win the division by 20 games. This guy is a retard. :fyou

Stupid magazines

Sounds pretty accurate to me? :huh:

Stupid magazines

Sounds pretty accurate to me? :huh:

Guys, really, if youre going to think with your hearts instead of your brains, please, at least dont get mad at those who think with their brains. The Twins are the obvious pick in the central. The cubs are gonna have a decent year, too.