FUCK WSI! (FIRST TIME POSTER ALSO!)

shagar69

god damn im so tired of the bulls*** at WSI. those f***ers keep banning my ass for stupid reasons, cursing, criticizing KW too much, "spamming"(it wasnt spam), political talk. im done with those bastards. im been coming here for a looooong time, just never signed up and posted anything. but i think im gonna make the switch and make this my new home for posting things sox and non sox related. soxtalk 4 ever!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

And it WAS spam.

how do you know? did you see it? and even if it was, the thing is that there was a thread earlier about the exact same thing, except about free ipods and it had multiple pages to it!! that s*** didnt get banned why me??!!! :fyou WSI!

how do you know? did you see it? and even if it was, the thing is that there was a thread earlier about the exact same thing, except about free ipods and it had multiple pages to it!! that s*** didnt get banned why me??!!! :fyou  WSI!

yeah this time it was you trying to get yourself a free PC...

BTW, i was wondering if you guys could help me with my sig and avatar, you guys seem good with that kinda stuff. for my avatar i want a bacardi bat logo, and for my sig, an illini logo. appreciate if you guys could help me out. thanx

Bacardi Puertorican Rum :headbang

hell yah! gonna be drinkin some of that in a few hours! Kams at U of I has the bacardi bat party every friday with bacardi specials and the bacardi girls! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

Ahhh I live 35 Minutes away from where all the Bacardi is Born......

Yeah, someone else posted a 2 free issues of playboy offer, and I was drunk so I signed up for it before they locked it.  It just asked for your e-mail and phone number.  Sure, why not?  :huh

haaha!!! you too!! i did the exact same thing last night at like 3 am!! for some reason every time i come back hammered from the bars, i post on message boards :huh

Yeah, someone else posted a 2 free issues of playboy offer, and I was drunk so I signed up for it before they locked it.  It just asked for your e-mail and phone number.  Sure, why not?  :huh

Carlos Beltran Looks Cool in a Sox Uniform. :headbang

Damn I wish I could see his brother whom I know, Maybe he can give me some of his brothers thinkings on where he would like to play next year

Carlos Beltran Looks Cool in a Sox Uniform.  :headbang

Damn I wish I could see his brother whom I know, Maybe he can give me some of his brothers thinkings on where he would like to play next year

How old is his brother, and does he play ball?

come on, im only a freshman and the bacardi girls will be there!!!! plus who doesnt like freshman sleazy drunk sorority girls!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

oh for a freshman i guess its OK but you need to learn after one year that there are other places to see the bacardi girls who i must admit are not that hot

:puke not Kam's

That reminds me, last night I went on a bar crawl, and the second place we went to was C.O's. There was hardly anyone there, and the place smelled like s***!!! God, I don't think I'll ever go back to that lame bar. :puke

That reminds me, last night I went on a bar crawl, and the second place we went to was C.O's.  There was hardly anyone there, and the place smelled like s***!!!  God, I don't think I'll ever go back to that lame bar. :puke

co's is decent. but god damn you should of been at clybourne last night. dollar coronas!!!! it was unbelieveable!!! and speaking of clybourne, i gotta get going. but ill probably come back at like 4 and post some more s*** in this thread! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Im very happy to have you aboard shagar.... but we dont need any trashing threads here... We know were better baby.

Im gonna lock this thread cause thats not what were all about over here....

but again welcome aboard, stay as long as you like.

Peace,

MurcieUno!