Who's the biggest tool in Chicago sports.

A whole lot of hate in one little thread.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. A whole lot of hate in one little thread.

• Chris Chelios
    • Bill Wirtz
    • Jerry Reinsdorf
    • Sammy Sosa
    • Kenny Williams
    • Dusty Baker

Sammy Sosa gets my vote.  I only wish that I was there to help Mark Prior destroy his boombox!  I looove Mark Prior.

I'd probably vote for Wirtz if I was the least bit interested in hockey.

Other candidates for biggest tool:

Eddy Curry

David Terrell

Moises Alou

Latroy Hawkins

what's this about Prior destroying his boom box?

Source?

what's this about Prior destroying his boom box?

Source?

Sammy's boombox was destroyed by someone on the final day of the season, although nobody will come out and say who it was.

But they don't have to, because it's obvious. Did you hear that Prior interview on 670 AM right after the season ended? He hates Sammy with a passion.

Sammy's boombox was destroyed by someone on the final day of the season, although nobody will come out and say who it was. 

But they don't have to, because it's obvious.  Did you hear that Prior interview on 670 AM right after the season ended?  He hates Sammy with a passion.

I believe that Kerry Wood steppec forward and admitted to doing the heroic deed.

I believe that Kerry Wood steppec forward and admitted to doing the heroic deed.

Really? Holy s***.

Boers and Bernstien talk about it all the time, and tehy listed three primary candidates:

Prior

Wood

Barrett

I took Barrett off of that list immediately, new jack that he is. And I figured that it wasn't Wood, because he's been teammates with Sammy since 1998.

Prior was basically a no-brainer, but apparently not. :huh

How exactly does Wirtz make $$ off the Hawks? It seems like everything he has in place is there to drive the fan base away.

Wirtz makes money as long has he can get 8000-10000 or so drunken idiots in the building every home game. These are the pathetic souls who desperately need a night away from the wife or get their employer to pay for it.

I just did a search on Kerry Wood and the boombox, and I still couldn't find any definitive info, but it turns out that Kerry's locker is right next to Sammy's. 

In light of that information, this definitely makes sense.

I think it was Levine on 1000 that was reporting that it was Wood on Friday. I know I heard it on 1000, Friday.

I had just assumed it was Prior before that. I just thought he went "ducky" on it.