Trick or Treat!

Soxy

Guest hawaiisoxfn

How about hiding in the bushes outside my house and shooting trick-or-treaters with paintball guns? :headbang

That would be nice, but my conscience tells me Id spend the next few days cuffed to a wall in the police department. :D

Don't want to give out candy tomorrow? Here's a fun suggeston!

The Jack Chick booklets are some scary s***. If you get the time take a look at the suicide on and the evolution one - two of my all time favorites.

And, yes, I do remember getting those damn things from people on Halloween. And, no, the books freaked me out way to much to tthink about egging their house.

On the topic of giving candy.

Since I am staying home and watching the Bears game and hardly anyone ever comes to my house.  I'm gonna make up a few sanwiches and hand them out.

Do you want your house to get egged?!?

If not, they'd better be really killer sammiches. :D

Our trick-or-treating was tonight.

I went to Griffith this evening and the streets were lonely as hell. No kids in sight. Well I did see a couple of kids but they were playing basketball. So I ask this guy( I have my mask and all) if trick-or-treating is canceled? He tells me it was yesterday (Saturday)! So I go to Highland where trick-or-treating was present.

I got a s*** load of candy! :D

I went to Griffith this evening and the streets were lonely as hell. No kids in sight. Well I did see a couple of kids but they were playing basketball. So I ask this guy( I have my mask and all) if trick-or-treating is canceled? He tells me it was yesterday (Saturday)! So I go to Highland where trick-or-treating was present.

I got a s*** load of candy!  :D

How old are you yoda.

You one of those big kids with the pillow case knocked the little kids over?