Anyone see Saw??

Rowand44

I went to see it last night, I've been anticipating it for a while since my friend showed me the trailor a couple months back and I guess I was a little disappointed in the movie. I thought the concept and the story was pretty cool and pretty interesting but a lot of the part that were supposed to be scary were kind of funny to me. Anyone else see this yet?? Thoughts??

I thought it was entertaining to watch. The best part was towards the end, about half the audience including myself were cracking up at the hilarity of Cary Elwes and Danny Glover. The other half were a mixture of scared and confused as to why people were laughing. It was great to be part of such a mixed audience reaction and it really emphasized how hilarious the movie was. Hilariously poor.

Guest hawaiisoxfn

I saw Saw the other day. Like most of you have said, there are parts where youre supposed to be scared where instead you just crack up. Funnily, I cant remember any specific examples, but I just remember that there were scary parts that were actually funny. And Cary Elwes was horrible as an actor, but Leigh Whannell (Adam) was good and he had some good lines. Michael Emerson (Zep) just wasnt that scary. He looks like a stoner, and thats just NOT scary.

SPOILER ALERT!

It kind of ruins itself in the end when the suicide in the middle of the room gets up tears half of his face off and leaves, telling Adam that the game is over and he is doomed. Im not sure how they should have ended it, but it should not have been like that.

Overall, I liked it until the very end. It was a great idea, but some of the casting could have been better and the ending could have been better, but it wasnt that bad.

I saw Saw the other day. Like most of you have said, there are parts where youre supposed to be scared where instead you just crack up. Funnily, I cant remember any specific examples, but I just remember that there were scary parts that were actually funny. And Cary Elwes was horrible as an actor, but Leigh Whannell (Adam) was good and he had some good lines. Michael Emerson (Zep) just wasnt that scary. He looks like a stoner, and thats just NOT scary.

SPOILER alert!

It kind of ruins itself in the end when the suicide in the middle of the room gets up tears half of his face off and leaves, telling Adam that the game is over and he is doomed. Im not sure how they should have ended it, but it should not have been like that.

Overall, I liked it until the very end. It was a great idea, but some of the casting could have been better and the ending could have been better, but it wasnt that bad.

yeah i was wondering the same thing... how come at the end he locked adam back up in the room what did he have to do to past the test then?