National Announcement (joke)

Brian

Did you put it in your signature/avatar yet?  If you have a problem post the link, and I will get it in there for you.

I have put an image from my machine into my 'Personal Photo.' Is that something different that what appears underneath the screen name (like your Bush/Cheney '04 image) ?

I have put an image from my machine into my 'Personal Photo.' Is that something different that what appears underneath the screen name (like your Bush/Cheney '04 image) ?

What appears under your screen name is your avatar. Your personal photo is viewable when someone clicks on your profile. (and it is working by the way)

DUDE, are you a PSYCHIC???

You figured out that "USAF" referred to a MILITARY MAN???

....you're scaring me..... :lol:  :P  :lol:  :lol:

I'm sure there are some that actually do not know what USAF refers to, and still even more than might try to put USAF and not actually be active duty AF. I'd be surprised if 1 out of every 10 actually knew what AFSC stood for.

I'm sure there are some that actually do not know what USAF refers to, and still even more than might try to put USAF and not actually be active duty AF. I'd be surprised if 1 out of every 10 actually knew what AFSC stood for.

I'm just giving ss2k4 some s***, as usual.

It's easy and fun, you ought to try it!

:D

oh and by the way, WELCOME to Soxtalk! :cheers

I know what you mean. There are some people that don't know what NASCAR stands for! :lol:

Gotcha, thanks again.  :)

and Brian...

Sorry for ruining your post with the drivel of a newbie.  :)

No problem, most of my posts are irrelevant here. lol

I'm the SoxTalk Thread Killer!

Can I get that under my avatar instead of AAA Charlotte or whatever is there?