Election Night is here...

Heads22

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas' most senior rep in the House (Democrat Martin Frost) is in big trouble.  His district was hacked up in the redistricting plan that the Republicans crammed down our throats...

And Delay, the author of that, is kicking ass tonight. The GOP will really regret doing that if Kerry wins tonight.

Brian Williams of MSNBC reports that the amount of 18-29 year olds voting in the race was unchanged at 17%.  The biggest increase in the number of people voting was in the 30-44 age group, which was Bushes strongest supporters.

What the f*** is up with that?

Some deep-seated voter apathy, man.

Early returns from Cleveland show Kerry getting a lower % of the vote than Gore did.  That really hurts Kerry too.

These indicators are NOT favoring Kerry. And I have to say I'm pretty surprised.

Kerry has to carry Cleveland and Akron/Youngstown. Or it's ova.

Brian Williams of MSNBC reports that the amount of 18-29 year olds voting in the race was unchanged at 17%.  The biggest increase in the number of people voting was in the 30-44 age group, which was Bushes strongest supporters.

You can't rely on kids, Howard Dean found that out the hard way.

And I am a perfect example. :lol: