Election Night is here...

Heads22

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm SHOCKED at Fla.  325,000 votes.  That's a landslide compared to what the exit polls and other polls were suggesting.

If Kerry doesn't catch up QUICKLY in Ohio... it's curtains.

yeah no question. if he doesnt get ohio, it is pretty much over. unless he miraculously get wisky, minn, iowa, michigan, NM, and Col.

problem is how honest do you think the florida vote is/was?  theres no way miami was as un-kerry as it says it is...  maybe i'm just bitter.  haha

There have been very little reports of fraud in FL. Everything I have heard is that the big problems have been in Ohio and PA. The only big thing is FL is that absentee ballots in Miami might not be counted until Thursday or Friday, which would only help Bush.

Most of America has let others down again for the 2nd straight election.. :headshake

I will be forever ashamed of this country if Kerry wins, he ran this whole campaign on hate of President Bush. I for one, along with TBT over at nlf-fans will never refer to Kerry as President Kerry if in-fact he does win.

Go President Bush!

There have been very little reports of fraud in FL.  Everything I have heard is that the big problems have been in Ohio and PA.  The only big thing is FL is that absentee ballots in Miami might not be counted until Thursday or Friday, which would only help Bush.

Republicans think absentee ballots will favor them by a 2 to 1 ratio.

I will be forever ashamed of this country if Kerry wins, he ran this whole campaign on hate of President Bush. I for one, along with TBT over at nlf-fans will never refer to Kerry as President Kerry if in-fact he does win.

Go President Bush!

Yah but it's okay for Bush to bash Kerry's undeniably great record as a vietnam veteran. John O'Neill can suck it.

Go President Bush!

I'm not a fan of both, but considering how crazy Bush is, it's pretty simple that I don't want him running this country again. But since there will never be a Clinton-like opponent, I can just :puke for eigher (even though Bush cheated the last election) Kerry is more for the people, whereas Bush will turn on you. That's how I see it. Both are idiots, but if I had my say (and I'm old enough) Kerry is the guy.