Election Night is here...

Heads22

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of both, but considering how crazy Bush is, it's pretty simple that I don't want him running this country again. But since there will never be a Clinton-like opponent, I can just :puke for eigher (even though Bush cheated the last election) Kerry is more for the people, whereas Bush will turn on you. That's how I see it. Both are idiots, but if I had my say (and I'm old enough) Kerry is the guy.

Maybe it would be different for me if Kerry actually had some solid points of what he will do if he becomes President. But since I'm not 18 my opinion doesnt matter at all.

Can anyone honestly say what the f*** Kerry is gunna do if he wins. With what he says he is gunna get troops out of Iraq, but somehow do a better job tracking down terrorist with less troops. I have no idea with that guy  :bang

Fewer troops.

Where has Kerry said he would reduce our personnel in Iraq? He said he thought there were too few troops on the ground.

Interesting that this post comes up now...

Boy oh boy. I’m sure the majority of us are staying up late just to see how Sox Talk reacts to the conclusion of this election. Probably a lot of ranting threads. Or am I the only one with this in mind? :ph34r: ;)

246-199 Bush, and that's including Flordia going to Bush.

Excellent. :usa

Fewer troops.

Where has Kerry said he would reduce our personnel in Iraq?  He said he thought there were too few troops on the ground.

Interesting that this post comes up now...

He has actually said he would add two active divisions to the ten that currently exsist. Which the thing that blew my mind is the rumors that Bush would reinstitute the draft, when he isn't even the one talking about adding troops.

He has actually said he would add two active divisions to the ten that currently exsist.  Which the thing that blew my mind is the rumors that Bush would reinstitute the draft, when he isn't even the one talking about adding troops.

Another reason is because other countries such as Australia do NOT want to add more troops to the war in Iraq.

He has actually said he would add two active divisions to the ten that currently exsist.  Which the thing that blew my mind is the rumors that Bush would reinstitute the draft, when he isn't even the one talking about adding troops.

Thats why I got a bad feeling that if Kerry wins, me and a lot of my friends will be forced to serve in Iraq when we turn 18 next year.

Thats why I got a bad feeling that if Kerry wins, me and a lot of my friends will be forced to serve in Iraq when we turn 18 next year.

Neither Bush nor Kerry would institute the draft because they and their party would be commiting political suicide. Unless something major happens the support just isn't there to reinstitute the draft.