Election Night is here...

Heads22

Ohh wake up people.

This has nothing to do with Micheal Moore or even being a liberal.

This is about a guy that would take away every freedom and right we had if he thought he could get away with it.

He wants to be a dictator and mark my words the patriot act and war on terror is his opening.

Mark my words he is going to push to abolish the 2 term rule and he will continue to seize more people. I shudder to think how much freedom we will lose. Not to mention our economy will be in the toilet with our 5 dollar a gallon gas prices. and George Bush will have no choice to reinstate the draft for every wrong target he attacks.

I'm so depressed. I feel so sick to my stomach I think I need to go throw up again.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much longer for OHIO?

dubya has it. fellow dems, what the f*** do we do know? do we have to rethink the ideology? how the hell could we lose!!!?? 120 mil turnout which should of been great for kerry and we cant get it done. although i honestly cant say that i like the choice of kerry. retrospectively, he was a terrible choice for us. well, i guess now its 4 more years of bulls***. heres to clinton 08 :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Ohh wake up people.

This has nothing to do with Micheal Moore or even being a liberal.

This is about a guy that would take away every freedom and right we had if he thought he could get away with it.

He wants to be a dictator and mark my words the patriot act and war on terror is his opening.

Mark my words he is going to push to abolish the 2 term rule and he will continue to seize more people. I shudder to think how much freedom we will lose. Not to mention our economy will be in the toilet with our 5 dollar a gallon gas prices. and George Bush will have no choice to reinstate the draft for every wrong target he attacks.

I'm so depressed. I feel so sick to my stomach I think I need to go throw up again.

Damn i wish our government had a system of checks and balances so this couldnt happen...........Oh wait we do :bang

Assuming this holds up...

The Republican party I supported until a year ago has lost any sense of principle. The Republicans have become the party dedicated to big-spending and big deficits, and has no consistent position on its signature moral issues. It is isolationist and ignores science.

It has been said that we should all support the President, whoever that is. I will support the fact of Bush's election, but you can't ask me to support these policies that are so fundamentally flawed.

Assuming everything holds, I'm going to walk away from this election with a couple of things:

1) Forget the polls, assume the states will remain static from previous election.

2) For the states to not remain static, they need inertia, and the inertia will be driven more by personality, not issues. And that's sad.

Mark my words he is going to push to abolish the 2 term rule and he will continue to seize more people. Not to mention our economy will be in the toilet with our 5 dollar a gallon gas prices.

Did you miss a dose of medication? 'Cause that's crazy talk!

P.S. The economy is rising as we speak.

Did you miss a dose of medication?  'Cause that's crazy talk!

P.S.  The economy is rising as we speak.

I'm far from an economist, but I believe one good measure of the economy would be interest rates. During the Clinton administration, they were around 7%. I dont know what they are now, but they are much much less. What I am trying to say is that the economy still sucks anyway, despite small improvements. Nader said that Bush was just a corporation in a mans body, and I cant say much to disagree.

I'm far from an economist, but I believe one good measure of the economy would be interest rates. During the Clinton administration, they were around 7%. I dont know what they are now, but they are much much less. What I am trying to say is that the economy still sucks anyway, despite small improvements. Nader said that Bush was just a corporation in a mans body, and I cant say much to disagree.

My point was simply that the economy is on the rise. How many companies went bankrupt under Bush's watch before he went into politics? Yeah. He's not the best 'economist', but he inhereted severe economic problems when he stepped into office four years ago.

A general thing to look at with the economy is the level of Real GDP and amount of economic growth over the Bush Administration. Interest Rates are usually at 7% if the economy is performing well, and the Reserve Bank wants to take heat out of the economy, to stop rapid inflation.