Wal-Mart bans "Jesus"

southsider2k5

I almost never shop at Y'all-Mart. Too many people, not enough stuff I want to buy. I get dragged there every once in a blue moon by the Mrs., but I don't like the place one bit.

I did get a pretty decent Sox t-shirt there last year, though.

I hate every Wal-Mart save one in existence. It's in Grapevine, Texas, right on the border of a suburbian town that is "high class", Southlake (coincidentally home of the nation's #1 ranked high school football team... hehe)...

Anyway, this Wal-Mart is the cleanest, best organized, easiest to check out of, Wal-Mart I have ever seen.

Amazing, eh? It's defintely not the Y'all Mart...

Hmm, I shop at Wally World....but then again, being a 3rd shifter, I shop on my days off. Not too much of a crowd problem at 4 AM in a South Carolina Wal-Mart :P

But what Apu said is right on, who the hell goes to Wal-Mart to peruse some new reading material that isn't named "Maxim"

Wal-Mart treats their employees like crap. My employer treats me like crap. I don't want to be treated like crap and I doubt they do either. So the golden rule applies, I don't support companies who treat their employees like crap.

I shop at Meijer. Or I did when I lived in the mid-west. Now I shop at Kmart.