Election Night Coverage

jasonxctf

Which channel will you be watching tomorrow night?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which channel will you be watching tomorrow night?

• CBS
    • NBC
    • ABC
    • WGN
    • CLTV
    • CNN
    • FOX NEWS
    • MSNBC
    • OTHER
    • NO ONE- I'M NOT WATCHING

It's a partisan party and you've never showed to be very confident in your support for Bush.  :finger

I gotta say this is the first time since I registered where I had to think about who to vote for... This is definately a lesser of two evils election in my eyes. But I am voting for Bush.

I gotta say this is the first time since I registered where I had to think about who to vote for... This is definately a lesser of two evils election in my eyes.  But I am voting for Bush.

You're just saying that to get invited to my party, aren't you? :nono

You're just saying that to get invited to my party, aren't you?  :nono

Well I am sure it will be a really cool party... ;)

Actually I almost wrote a big long post about why I was going to vote for Bush today, mainly focusing on the economics of the Clinton-recesion/9-11, but I figured it was more important for people to figure stuff out for themselves.

I figure I would leave that stuff to other people. And besides I think almost everyone has their minds made up, so my economic disseration would be mostly a waste of breath anyways....

SS2K4, there will be a few dead people voting for Kerry to equal it out.  :lol:

I'll be watching the Daily Show's "Prelude to a Recount" and probably just be checking the updates over the net since I have to hammer out 32 pages of papers for this week.

The only certianty with this election is that there will be plenty of fraud.

Good luck with the papers Apu.

32 pages :puke , almost makes me glad I am in the workforce :lol:

Well I am sure it will be a really cool party... ;)

Actually I almost wrote a big long post about why I was going to vote for Bush today, mainly focusing on the economics of the Clinton-recesion/9-11, but I figured it was more important for people to figure stuff out for themselves.

I figure I would leave that stuff to other people.  And besides I think almost everyone has their minds made up, so my economic disseration would be mostly a waste of breath anyways....

I would be interested in reading it....either way SS2K4

The only certianty with this election is that there will be plenty of fraud.

Good luck with the papers Apu.

32 pages :puke , almost makes me glad I am in the workforce :lol:

Yeah there is gonna be plenty of shenanigans from both sides...leading to the only possible conclusion -- a Badnarik presidency! :lol:

Thanks...I'm gonna need it, haha. 7 pages of letter to Elia Kazan to convince him not to name names to HUAC. 20 pages about the experience of Palestinian refugees during the 1967 war. 5-7 pages of 1st person narrative about immigrating to the US based on my interview with an immigrant.

25 pages of it is interesting writing...but the Kazan paper is just boring busywork.