Sex Education

What do you think schools should be teaching students about sex?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think schools should be teaching students about sex?

• abstinence
    • contraceptives and safe sex

I pity kids who drink because I know some of these kids have a bright future.

In college, who knows, something bad might happen if they get addicted to it.

Not to mention the weight you would gain.

You gotta stop that stuff beastly, not everyone who drinks f***s up their life, like I said before, be responsible and it's fine.

Works for me! :headbang Hell, my girlfriend drinks as much as I do. What does she get on her report cards.. A's and B's What did she get on her ACT? 23. You got alot of living to do.

I don't drink and I'm an idiot when it comes to school, so maybe drinking isn't all that bad. :lol:

Parents and educators should teach kids that they should not be having sex until they are ready to accept the potential consequenses.  I dont care, personally, if a couple is married or not but if they are going to have sex then they need to be ready to face what might happen.

Agreed.

And something else...When I made my decision to have sex in a relationship (or not) I can assure that my first thought was NOT cast back to my abstinance education (or the STI slide show *shudder*). MUCH more influence were my family and what they had taught me about sex, my friends, and my church's view...I think wanting or not wanting the school's to teach a certain thing about sex is really a wrong placing of the burden of sex education. We listen much more to people we care about to make big decisions in our lives, so I think that instilling values such as abstinance falls MUCH MORE into the private realm than the public/educational one...

Parents and educators should teach kids that they should not be having sex until they are ready to accept the potential consequenses.  I dont care, personally, if a couple is married or not but if they are going to have sex then they need to be ready to face what might happen.

:cheers agreed... for once