J-E-T-S

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, do I love Chad Pennington.  Such a great fantasy pick, and the Jets are dominating the Miami Dolphins, 24-7.

BTW - Sorry Man of Steel, but the Dolphins are the worst team in the NFL...

Wrong

You watched the two worst teams in the NFL last night in that crapfest called a game

Wrong

You watched the two worst teams in the NFL last night in that crapfest called a game

LOL.

If that makes you happy, you just keep tellin' yourself that.

I'd like to see the Dolphins come within ten of the Eagles, playing without Fiedler, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Sammy Knight, Patrick Surtain, and Sam Madison. Because that's what the Bears did.

I also am a big Pennington fan. The Jets have been my Madden team the last 2 years. Jets looking good tonight.

I hope you wear the mid-90's Boomer Esiason/Glen Foley jerseys. So much cooler than the current ones, and one of the only reasons to ever use the Jets in video games.

LOL.

If that makes you happy, you just keep tellin' yourself that.

I'd like to see the Dolphins come within ten of the Eagles, playing without Fiedler, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Sammy Knight, Patrick Surtain, and Sam Madison.  Because that's what the Bears did.

hmmm... did Chicagos Star Player retire 2 weeks before opening day??

SF is by far the worst team in the league, the Bears aint too far behind

did miami hafta completely f***ing dismantal their team due to cap problems like the 49ers?

OK so because SF had cap problems that makes Miami the worst team???

Your gonna have to come to bat with some better reasons than that, get that weak s*** outta here

SF is by far the worst team in the league, the Bears aint too far behind

Bears have the youngest team in the NFL so they have a reason. SF just plain sucks but they have less cap space. Mia is just sad. One player they lost and now they are reveling their true team. Oak's team is just old but they are dissapointing too.

OK so because SF had cap problems that makes Miami the worst team???

Your gonna have to come to bat with some better reasons than that, get that weak s*** outta here

LOL, well you're gonna have to come back with a better excuse than 'well, our star player quit two weeks before the season'.

If your team lies in the hands of just one player, chances are, you don't deserve to be good.

And I'm talking right now. Not this past offseason, when the 'Phins had Williams. Right now, they are the worst team in the NFL.

Dude f*** you, i dont give a s*** if you think Miami is God. Im stating another reason why a team is bad. I dont need to "come to bat" with better s***, and i dont "have to get that weak s*** outta here"

Chimp, just relax, and enjoy Chad Pennington and Curtis Martin absolutely drudge the Dolphins... :) I also think you're probably, along with me, enjoying when they do close-ups on Wanny's face. Makes for some good TV time if you ask me... :lol:

LOL, well you're gonna have to come back with a better excuse than 'well, our star player quit two weeks before the season'.

If your team lies in the hands of just one player, chances are, you don't deserve to be good.

And I'm talking right now.  Not this past offseason, when the 'Phins had Williams.  Right now, they are the worst team in the NFL.

Then im gonna need to hear better excuses then your "injury" excuses

No Ricky Williams STARTING RB

No David Boston STARTING WR

No Tim Bowens STARTING DT

No Larry Chester STARTING DT

Maybe its their 4th ranked defense... nope, couldnt be that

You have absoloutley no basis for your argument except look at their record... which what completely flaws your whole argument...

Dude f*** you, i dont give a s*** if you think Miami is God. Im stating another reason why a team is bad. I dont need to "come to bat" with better s***, and i dont "have to get that weak s*** outta here"

Get a f***ing tampon you b****

Bears have the youngest team in the NFL so they have a reason. SF just plain sucks but they have less cap space. Mia is just sad. One player they lost and now they are reveling their true team. Oak's team is just old but they are dissapointing too.

Young team and no cap space is no reason to make them EXEMPT from being the worst team in the league... man, you guys are ridiculous

You have absoloutley no basis for your argument except look at their record...

So by your logic a 16-0 team isn't a good team at all.. :rolly I don't care if Miami had big stars on their team if they have the worst record in the NFL they are the worst team.