Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then im gonna need to hear better excuses then your "injury" excuses

No Ricky Williams STARTING RB

No David Boston STARTING WR

No Tim Bowens STARTING DT

No Larry Chester STARTING DT

Maybe its their 4th ranked defense... nope, couldnt be that

You have absoloutley no basis for your argument except look at their record... which what completely flaws your whole argument...

i figured the real reason they suck

No Olindo Mare STARTING f***ING KICKER :lol:

All I am saying is, Miami is not the worst team in the NFL

I will respectfully disagree.

The worst 3 are Miami, San Francisco, and Chicago(probably in that order). The Dolphins have no passing game, no running game, and due to those, the receivers are putting up poor numbers(even though Chambers and Booker are both pretty solid receivers). The OLine is one of the worst in the NFL, and due to the offense being so poor, the defense is being way overworked and that will eventually wear down(or Jason Taylor will get about a million sacks, whichever comes first). San Francisco's defense is pretty bad, but there is an offense there, while Chicago has just been ravaged by injuries(before everyone in Chicago got hurt, they had a chance at being a .500 team).

I'm not sure Buffalo fits into that group. The Bills have hung around with every team they've played so far, and either just got outplayed, shot themselves in the foot and lost the game more then the other team won the game, or they got unlucky. They were seconds away from beating Jacksonville to open the year, needed 1 yard at the goal line to beat Oakland, needed to stop the Jets on a 2 minute drill to beat them...they do those things(given, it's not easy...you have to get a little lucky), and they are 5-2 right now and sitting pretty in second place in the AFC East.

That entire thing is very unlikely, and they are instead sitting ugly at 2-5 wondering why the hell they didn't trade their 3rd round pick to Houston for Drew Henson so they could actually have next year's 1st rounder to use on an OLine man. Oh well, so goes life.

That entire thing is very unlikely, and they are instead sitting ugly at 2-5 wondering why the hell they didn't trade their 3rd round pick to Houston for Drew Henson so they could actually have next year's 1st rounder to use on an OLine man.  Oh well, so goes life.

Let's hope that pick stays top 5. I think Buffalo will finish above San Fran, Miami, Chicago and Arizona now though. But it'll be interesting to see in the long term who's the better QB. Losman or Henson. :o

Let's hope that pick stays top 5. I think Buffalo will finish above San Fran, Miami, Chicago and Arizona now though. But it'll be interesting to see in the long term who's the better QB. Losman or Henson.  :o

Not sure it will. They are actually showing signs of life. I think with a consistent running game, they are a .500 team, or maybe even a little better.

That being said, it still will be a top 15 pick, and possibly even a top 10 pick.