Mainstream media was quiet about this ....

YASNY

When the Crawford TX newspaper endorsed Sen. Kerry, the mainstream media trumpeted the news loud and clear for all to hear. I wonder how many people were aware that the Lowell (Mass) Sun endorsed the President. They weren't too kind to the esteemed senator ....

From the heart of Kerry country

When people argue thatthe mainstream media is not drastically liberal, stuff like this reduces their credibility to peanuts in my eyes.

And let me reiterate that I am not going to vote for Bush today. So don't think this is from a Bush supporter, because it is not.

When the Crawford TX newspaper endorsed Sen. Kerry, the mainstream media trumpeted the news loud and clear for all to hear.  I wonder how many people were aware that the Lowell (Mass) Sun endorsed the President.  They weren't too kind to the esteemed senator ....

When people argue thatthe mainstream media is not drastically liberal, stuff like this reduces their credibility to peanuts in my eyes.

And let me reiterate that I am not going to vote for Bush today.  So don't think this is from a Bush supporter, because it is not.

T.G.I.T

Thank God It's Tuesday.

When the Crawford TX newspaper endorsed Sen. Kerry, the mainstream media trumpeted the news loud and clear for all to hear.  I wonder how many people were aware that the Lowell (Mass) Sun endorsed the President.  They weren't too kind to the esteemed senator ....

And let me reiterate that I am not going to vote for Bush today.  So don't think this is from a Bush supporter, because it is not.

Conspiracies abound on the eve of the election..

I know that we posted that here at pretty much the same time the Bush story broke.

Also, back in the day. When Kerry first decided to get into politics, he was running for Congress in Lowell, and early polls gave him a 2:1 advantage. Even though he wasn't really from Lowell (he was carpetbaggin') The radically conservative editor/owner of the Sun started running op-ed pieces on Kerry every day in the month leading up to the election, and presented them as fact.

Kerry lost by a sizeable margin, and went to law school at BC.

Conspiracies abound on the eve of the election..

I know that we posted that here at pretty much the same time the Bush story broke.

Also, back in the day.  When Kerry first decided to get into politics, he was running for Congress in Lowell, and early polls gave him a 2:1 advantage. Even though he wasn't really from Lowell (he was carpetbaggin')  The radically conservative editor/owner of the Sun started running op-ed pieces on Kerry every day in the month leading up to the election, and presented them as fact. 

Kerry lost by a sizeable margin, and went to law school at BC.

If that was posted here, I missed it. Not saying it's not true. I just didn't see it. 9:00 PM on Nov 1 was the first time I was aware of this Lowell endorsement. It's not so much the Bush or Kerry thing with me. It's the liberally slanted media. Personally, I think niether candidate is worth the powder it would take to blow them to hell.