Votes found on machines before POLLS opened

Steff

Before voting even began in Philadelphia -- poll watchers found nearly 2000 votes already planted on machines scattered throughout the city... One incident occurred at the SALVATION ARMY, 2601 N. 11th St., Philadelphia, Pa: Ward 37, division 8... pollwatchers uncovered 4 machines with planted votes; one with over 200 and one with nearly 500... A second location, 1901 W. Girard Ave., Berean Institute, Philadelphia, Pa, had 300+ votes already on 2 machines at start of day... INCIDENT: 292 votes on machine at start of day; WARD/DIVISION: 7/7: ADDRESS: 122 W. Erie Ave., Roberto Clemente School, Philadelphia, Pa.; INCIDENT: 456 votes on machine at start of day; WARD/DIVISION: 12/3; ADDRESS: 5657 Chew Ave., storefront, Philadelphia, Pa... A gun was purposely made visible to scare poll watchers at Ward 30, division 11, at 905 S. 20th St., Grand Court. Police were called and surrounded the location... Developing...

www.drudgereport.com

Just said it on Fox news also.

These 24 hour news outlets need any news they can get. Did they say who these votes were for? I would guess they were someone from the last time those machines were used. Most likely from the primary or a local election.

Edited by mreye

These 24 news outlets need any news they can get. Did they say who these votes were for? I would guess they were someone from the last time those machines were used. Most likely from the primary or a local election.

Actually I would have guessed they were practices for either teaching pollsters how to use the machines and/or making sure the machines were functioning properly.

Actually I would have guessed they were practices for either teaching pollsters how to use the machines and/or making sure the machines were functioning properly.

could be. I didn't think of that. We always have the same pollsters, so I hope they remeber how to use them. :ph34r:

Between the crack cocaine incentives and 4 counties having more enrolled voters than eligible voters, my money was (and still is) on Ohio.

You should have seen the Daily Show yesterday when they had the argument about the bigger embarassment to democracy being Florida or Ohio. They went back and forth "Black voters are disenfranchised." "Yeah well all street signs have been taken down in Ohio black neighborhoods!" "Yeah, well Florida just reinstated slavery!" It was hilarious.

Your poll stations should be uniform, not machines here and old fashioned polls there.  I never fully trust voting systems and it would be even worse for me if I had to use a bloody machine to do it.

That is one thing I totally agree with. In a federal election, everyone should vote with the same method. It doesn't make sense to have all of these different systems for the same election.

I'm sick of all the goddamn bulls*** of how evil republicans are. I swear to god, never in my life have I told someone not to vote or anything else. Yet somehow the democratic party goes out and makes these big hububs that the republican party is the party for disenfranchising people and all this other s***.

Fact, their is going to be f***ups on both sides. Hopefully they'll even each other out.

I'm sick of all the goddamn bulls*** of how evil republicans are.  I swear to god, never in my life have I told someone not to vote or anything else.  Yet somehow the democratic party goes out and makes these big hububs that the republican party is the party for disenfranchising people and all this other s***.

Fact, their is going to be f***ups on both sides.  Hopefully they'll even each other out.

Feel better?

But I think that the mudslinging is definitely coming from both sides. I've never felt so repulsed by the entire political election process as I have in the past few weeks. I certainly want republics to vote (as a staunch liberal) because if they don't it's not democracy. Overall, I think that this ridiculous "evil this" "evil that" crap that has been floating around this election is really pathetic.

I'm sick of all the goddamn bulls*** of how evil republicans are.  I swear to god, never in my life have I told someone not to vote or anything else.  Yet somehow the democratic party goes out and makes these big hububs that the republican party is the party for disenfranchising people and all this other s***.

Fact, their is going to be f***ups on both sides.  Hopefully they'll even each other out.

Meow, hiss, hiss... :whip

I agree. As a Republican I want to disenfranchise people. I hate blacks. I hate women. I hate the poor. I'm rich. I hate senior citizens...Blah blah blah. It gets old.

Republicans aren't evil. George Bush isn't evil. Karl Rove, he's very evil.