NBA Season Starts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its useless arguing this but I will anyways.

Again, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman are NBA legends.

AGAIN, Jordan won 3 championships without Rodman, Scottie was a very good player. But Lamar is a very good player also, Brian Grant, Kareem Rush, and Caron Butler are good players. Like I said before, I'm not expecting a championship from Kobe, just to lead them into the playoffs and win a series. Jordan would have atleast done that. This can go on and on, how do I know Jordan would have done that blah blah blah, its all just opinion against opinion.

Since when is Jordan of the teaching mold? He'll school you in practice and talk s*** afterwards. He has straight up demoralized young players in the past. If anything, his competitive fire rubbed off on other veterans, but you make it sound like he was responsible for minimizing their mistakes. That's comedy.

Jordan's competitiveness rubbed off on the rest of the team, he wouldn't accept anything less than giving your all in practice, otherwise he would get in their face and pretty much threaten them.

We will see if Kobe can do the same, I'm not expecting a championship from him, just that they play at a higher level than anyone expected.

:banghead Again I'm not expecting a championship from Kobe this year, I just used MJ's leadership taking his teams without dominant centers and winning championships.

We could get into another big argument over the talent Kobe plays against vs. when MJ was in his prime. But I won't get into that one.

Watching ginobili's dunk on t.v. was awesome, but this clip is still pretty damn good.

http://www.phyzik.net/ManuDunk.mpg

That was some Michael Jordan in his prime type s***. I love watching Ginobili. It's so nice to see the Lakers sucking so hard. It's gonna be a while before they recover from trading Shaq.

Bobcats won their first game, beating Orlando 111-100.

And people thought they were gonna have a hard time getting to double digit wins.  They're on pace to be a .500 team!

/sarcasm

Yeah we got owned tonight. Brezec and Okafor killed us down low, Stevie Franchise only had 7 points I think, and Dwight Howard only had 2 points after getting 4 fouls early I think. But still I'm happy with the start we've made, but we have to play better defense still. We're not going to win many games at all if we concede over 100 points every night.

Yeah we got owned tonight. Brezec and Okafor killed us down low, Stevie Franchise only had 7 points I think, and Dwight Howard only had 2 points after getting 4 fouls early I think. But still I'm happy with the start we've made, but we have to play better defense still. We're not going to win many games at all if we concede over 100 points every night.

Since this was supposed to be a rebuilding type year anyways for you guys, you gotta be happy with a 2-1 start. Same with the Bulls, even though they are 0-2. That's a tough 0-2...they've played pretty damn good in those 2 games.

Luol Deng is a monster.

Since this was supposed to be a rebuilding type year anyways for you guys, you gotta be happy with a 2-1 start.  Same with the Bulls, even though they are 0-2.  That's a tough 0-2...they've played pretty damn good in those 2 games. 

Luol Deng is a monster.

We've been lucky. 2 games won by 1 point. But we can't let big guys kill us in the paint, Cato, Battie and Howard have got to a better job defensively then what they did tonight.

The Bulls look to have a good nucleus a young wing players now. Getting Crawford out to the Knicks only helped. But Chandler didn't look great tonight at all, didn't get many minutes and you just don't know what to expect with Curry, even though it's a contract year for him. My guess is they'll resign Curry, not to a maximum deal though, and try and trade for a star PF, or draft one if they get a top 3 pick.