So my side lost...

Rex Kickass

Because I won.

I got involved. I knocked doors, made phone calls - did my part for my cause. I gave up a day for democracy... and it was rewarding. The people I talked to energized me. They were glad someone took up their fight, their cause. It's not something I'm going to forget. I wanted to make positive change. And I'm going to make sure that I don't stop now.

It's not about today, it's about tomorrow. The battle may be lost, but I'll win the war.

Because I won.

I got involved. I knocked doors, made phone calls - did my part for my cause. I gave up a day for democracy... and it was rewarding. The people I talked to energized me. They were glad someone took up their fight, their cause. It's not something I'm going to forget. I wanted to make positive change. And I'm going to make sure that I don't stop now.

It's not about today, it's about tomorrow. The battle may be lost, but I'll win the war.

That's the right mintality.

You even got a pic of Bush in a dress in the sig...

No one can take that away from you.

Because I won.

Congrats on getting involved and exercizing your rights as a citizen. :cheers :usa

Because I won.

I dont agree with your choice in candidates but I really appreciate your attitude.

Now that the election is all but over people need to stop fighting each other and get back to normal again.

Because I won.

:notworthy

:cheers

As Nuke said, we may not agree on things but I really respect you and your viewpoints.

Because I won.

I have a ton of respect for you. :cheers Seriously. If our political system handled itself with half the class that you have, we wouldn't have near the amount of BS that exsists today.

I dont agree with your choice in candidates but I really appreciate your attitude. 

Now that the election is all but over people need to stop fighting each other and get back to normal again.

A little different approach than you took in noting the victory, eh..? :lol:

At least until Bush kills us all.

Bush will be taking away our financial aid soon so we can no longer go to college without our parents help to help our invasion of some other country while Iran and Saudi Arabia plot against us.

Bush will reinstate the draft.

Bush will make it so he can be president until he dies. The 8 year rule is no more.

So we had a choice between a dictator and war criminal or a lame duck president. We chose the war criminal.

But aside from that everything is just peachy.

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about the draft. I'm fat and with panic disorder. I'm the LAST guy they want crapping his pants in the trenches.

I've already graduated and dropped out of college. (I did both, in that order)

I just have to worry about the ability to be gay in America really. At least for myself.

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about the draft. I'm fat and with panic disorder. I'm the LAST guy they want crapping his pants in the trenches.

I've already graduated and dropped out of college. (I did both, in that order)

I just have to worry about the ability to be gay in America really. At least for myself.

And on the bright side, being gay is the quickest way out of the military ;)

Because I won.

Good job that's something that you can say to have accomplished in your life, and don't let anyone tell you it's unimportant.

Bush will be taking away our financial aid soon so we can no longer go to college without our parents help to help our invasion of some other country while Iran and Saudi Arabia plot against us.

Bush will make it so he can be president until he dies. The 8 year rule is no more.

So we had a choice between a dictator and war criminal or a lame duck president. We chose the war criminal.

You're super weird.

One question....who the hell is your source on all this.....George Soros :huh

-The Draft - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN (Bush has stated that fact)

-Removing Financial Aid (When the hell did he say this???)

- Iran (Ya, its quite possible that in a few years something will happen their...they are a dangerous country, but hopefully it can be solved in a peaceful manner).

- 8 year rule ain't going anywhere