Today's to-do list.

NUKE_CLEVELAND

- E-mail Michael Moore and see if he has his bags packed and a wide body cargo plane to carry his fat ass out of the country like he promised he would if W won.

- E-Mail George Soros to see if he has checked in at the Monastary yet like he promised he would.

- Call up various hollywood actors comprising the Film Actors Guild (F.A.G.) ( Susan Surandon, Michael Douglas, Ben Affleck, Danny Glover, Barbara Streisand and assorted others ) and tell them that their acting really sucks and Air France has daily non-stops one way to Paris if they choose to leave the country like they promised us they would if W won.

- Notify Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp and Jon Bon Jovi for the 2,546,254th time that nobody gives 2 s***s what they think about the issues and that they can join the Film Actors Guild ( F.A.G. ) on that Air France flight if they have a shred of integrity left in them.

:bringit

- E-mail Michael Moore and see if he has his bags packed and a wide body cargo plane to carry his fat ass out of the country like he promised he would if W won.

- E-Mail George Soros to see if he has checked in at the Monastary yet like he promised he would.

- Call up various hollywood actors comprising the Film Actors Guild (F.A.G.) ( Susan Surandon, Michael Douglas, Ben Affleck, Danny Glover, Barbara Streisand and assorted others ) and tell them that their acting really sucks and Air France has daily non-stops  one way to Paris if they choose to leave the country like they promised us they would if W won.

-  Notify Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp and Jon Bon Jovi for the 2,546,254th time that nobody gives 2 s***s what they think about the issues and that they can join the Film Actors Guild ( F.A.G. ) on that Air France flight if they have a shred of integrity left in them.

Especially Soros who basically tried to "buy" Bush out of office and Moore who tried to influence the election with lies.

I hope we get to see Moore today. I really looked forward to seeing the look on that idiot and all those other hollywood morons faces when it was finally official that Bush won and they failed at changing the election.

Don't hold your breath.

Especially Soros who basically tried to "buy" Bush out of office and Moore who tried to influence the election with lies.

Yeah compared to big corporations buying both our candidates. Let's face it, this election was a throw of the loaded dice because the War Party wins no matter which wing of it gets into power.

Where is the Hollywood of Canada? Vancouver?  I expect there will be some new Canadians by the beginning of next year.

Are you kidding me, they won't give up the good life here. They care about politics until it inconviences them.

Are all entertainers considered part of the Hollywood set, or only Movie types? I thought the entertainment elite was Rush, Hannity, Savage, Ingram, etc. They totally dominate radio with the GOP Radio Network.

That's one of the many reasons I think Johnny Depp rocks. He didn't like the government anymore, so he actually DID leave! He might still do movies here from time to time, but so do people all over the world. But he did leave, and he kept it to himself when he did it.

Unless I am mistaken and there are other reasons he picked up and moved to France. :ph34r:

- Call up various hollywood actors comprising the Film Actors Guild (F.A.G.) ( Susan Surandon, Michael Douglas, Ben Affleck, Danny Glover, Barbara Streisand and assorted others ) and tell them that their acting really sucks and Air France has daily non-stops  one way to Paris if they choose to leave the country like they promised us they would if W won.

-  Notify Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp and Jon Bon Jovi for the 2,546,254th time that nobody gives 2 s***s what they think about the issues and that they can join the Film Actors Guild ( F.A.G. ) on that Air France flight if they have a shred of integrity left in them.

:headbang :headbang :headbang

If Kerry had won would you take the same position with the radio entertainers like Rush, Hannity, Ingrams, Savage, Reagan, Slessinger, etc. and say their opinion doesn't matter?

I didn't think so.

Gopers who wish to discredit what other Americans think is truly sad and dividing this country. The GOP radio network spends hours and hours every day discrediting and slamming the 49% of the population that voted for the Democratic challenger, then act like they have a monopoly on patriotism.

Well the conservative right wing wackos can celebrate tonight by tying a homosexual to a tree, fire a minority, shoot an abortionist, complain that the government cannot be trusted for health care but can be trusted to execute citizens, tell an immigrant he cannot rent that apartment, and all the other stuff the right wing wackos enjoy.

If Kerry had won would you take the same position with the radio entertainers like Rush, Hannity, Ingrams, Savage, Reagan, Slessinger, etc. and say their opinion doesn't matter?

I didn't think so.

Gopers who wish to discredit what other Americans think is truly sad and dividing this country.  The GOP radio network spends hours and hours every day discrediting and slamming the 49% of the population that voted for the Democratic challenger, then act like they have a monopoly on patriotism.

Well the  conservative right wing wackos can celebrate tonight by tying a homosexual to a tree, fire a minority, shoot an abortionist, complain that the government cannot be trusted for health care but can be trusted to execute citizens, tell an immigrant he cannot rent that apartment, and all the other stuff the right wing wackos enjoy.

And I suppose that all the Democrats around here calling the 51% who voted for Bush stupid ignorant rednecks, and who say they are ashamed of the south, well they are not dividing this country at all I guess?

And I suppose that all the Democrats around here calling the 51% who voted for Bush stupid ignorant rednecks, and who say they are ashamed of the south, well they are not dividing this country at all I guess?

I guess there isn't a difference between a talk show host with an audience in the millions and a guy down at the local bar talking to 6 people. Don't forget to go abuse an Iraqi prisoner today.

And get busy overturning Roe v. Wade.

I guess there isn't a difference between a talk show host with an audience in the millions and a guy down at the local bar talking to 6 people. Don't forget to go abuse an Iraqi prisoner today.

And get busy overturning Roe v. Wade.

For someone who used to be a good poster that made valid points and who I'm not ashamed to admit, took me to task many times, Tex you have turned into an asshole that consistently posts stereotypes and generalizations against those with differing opinions. Not to mention the completely assine remarks such as "go abuse an Iraqi prisoner" or "tie a homosexual to a tree" It's f***in classless!!

I didn't think so.

Gopers who wish to discredit what other Americans think is truly sad and dividing this country.  The GOP radio network spends hours and hours every day discrediting and slamming the 49% of the population that voted for the Democratic challenger, then act like they have a monopoly on patriotism.

Well the  conservative right wing wackos can celebrate tonight by tying a homosexual to a tree, fire a minority, shoot an abortionist, complain that the government cannot be trusted for health care but can be trusted to execute citizens, tell an immigrant he cannot rent that apartment, and all the other stuff the right wing wackos enjoy.

You're right...Everybody likes to jump all over Moore and Franken, but like you said there's your Limbaugh, Anne Coulter doing the exact same thing on the right..spreading propaganda rhetoric to their base...so in the end, it all turns out equal

This will be my last point on my feelings on the election and my thoughts on some stuff cause frankly I hate talking about politics. all it does is start fights and proves that we do have a country divided....I don't like and want to think about that..but anyway

I find it a bit odd that the reasons we chose Bush is for moral values issues and his stance on terrorism... I do find it kinda sad when the main reason they voted for Bush is cause of them gays and don't want them gettin hitched...prob even more than the war in Iraq and how its being handled...which plainly is a mess.

And that was proven with the 11 states voting to ban gay marriage. The anti-gay-marriage initiatives was a big reason Mr. Bush won.

and also related to what Tex said and Chaos said...Yes, Chaos..what Tex said was overthetop..but I think he was trying to relay what the mind set really is for many Bush supporters..obviously they don't want to cause harm to gays..(I don't think)

but do want to put them on a leash..example

You have someone like South Carolina Republican Jim DeMint, who by the way WON the seat in the U.S. Senate Tuesday said this during a debate in October... "Gays and lesbians should not be allowed to teach in public schools"

Don't you think that's what a majority of southerners also believe?

Why on earth would anybody vote for a person who are so close minded like Mr. DeMint and on certain issues..President Bush....cause alot of people are close minded and think that way..it's the truth...The Bible rules all

But that's the thought process of alot of Bush voters(NOT ALL)..sad but true

We were already, but we've become such a hardcore religious country that while voting for the president there was also an option to vote and take out that Separation of Church and State Constitution thing and just blend them as one it would've been done....It's already being done right now, so why not :rolly

Also, Jon Stewart brought this up yesterday on his show and I'm gonna paraphrase what He and Colbert said..and I know it's a comedy bit but there's an underlined truth to it..

Colbert:"exit polls most important to them(Bush voters) were terrorism and culture values, both which fall under the umbrella of fear..."

Stewart asked why and Colbert said something about homosexuality..

"And Bush's hard line anti-terror rhetoric stirred voters in the heartland which is filled with such obvious Al-Qaeda targets as Nebraska's Car Henge and South Dakota's Corn Palace."

Stewart:"Why would New York City which already had the most significant terror attack in the country vote overwhelming for Kerry.."

Colbert..."only the red states with the advantage of a safe distance can take in the whole picture clearly and see what we should do with those issues(terrorism and gays) so on everyone living in the blue states, I'd like to thank the red states from saving us from ourselves."

Now there's some truth to that cause the other big issue was he would keep us safer against terrorism than Kerry..if that's true then why then did the states, or city's that would more likely or have been a target of terrorism like New York...Chicago....big cities like that vote for Kerry??? New York was attacked and were affected more personally, but a majority of New Yorkers voted for Kerry...

It's all well and nice that a voter in Pascagoula, Mississippi thinks Bush would do a better job against terrorism, but a terrorist aint gonna be attacking Pascagoula, Mississippi...

Like Jon Stewart said, "It's nice that there lookin out for us."

So, Bush won...fine..He is our president and like it or not we're gonna have him for 4 more years..lets see what he can do with those 4 years..

But...I know plenty of Kerry supporters who are against the Gay marriage thing. You know why? They are VERY religious people. It was a religion based topic more than anything else. I would lay money on it if you did a looksy into it all, you might find people from both sides voting against that one, and it would all stem from their religious upbringing.

But...I know plenty of Kerry supporters who are against the Gay marriage thing. You know why? They are VERY religious people. It was a religion based topic more than anything else. I would lay money on it if you did a looksy into it all, you might find people from both sides voting against that one, and it would all stem from their religious upbringing.

And plenty of religious people would have voted against it as well.