Kerry Concedes

aboz56

No b****ing or complaining allowed from you.  If you don't care enough to take the time to cast a vote, then you have no grounds to gripe.

what did i complain about?.. I just said I didnt vote, I have no complaints or b****ing

what did i complain about?.. I just said I didnt vote, I have no complaints or b****ing

You haven't, but usually those that b**** the loudest are those that think they are too good to vote. It's a pet peeve of mine. Sorry, nothing personal meant by that post.

You haven't, but usually those that b**** the loudest are those that think they are too good to vote.  It's a pet peeve of mine.  Sorry, nothing personal meant by that post.

I understand

but I can promise you I have no b****ing or complaining and you wont see anything out of me on the situation.. I do not feel I am too good to vote, I just chose not to

I see no point in voting, I live in Texas.. Bush will win it hands down, so whats the point?

all I have to say is that I hope Bush doesn't let us down again. And also, how dissapointed I am that the youth didn't come out to vote as promised.

:crying

Actually from what I understand, there were record numbers of youth who voted. The problem was that people who hadn't voted for years in the 30-64 age groups got out and voted in record numbers as well. Pretty much they cancelled each other out, and the raw age bracket percentages stayed the same.

I understand

but I can promise you I have no b****ing or complaining and you wont see anything out of me on the situation.. I do not feel I am too good to vote, I just chose not to

I see no point in voting, I live in Texas.. Bush will win it hands down, so whats the point?

I was in Texas last weekend.

Where's that penisula? Not very familiar with the area.

Where I-45 deadends on the main street, you go the opposite way of where the main beaches are. They have a ferry that runs every 1/2 hour or so (there are signs for it all over the place. You drive right onto any of the beaches, and it is much quieter and cleaner.

Where I-45 deadends on the main street, you go the opposite way of where the main beaches are.  They have a ferry that runs every 1/2 hour or so (there are signs for it all over the place.  You drive right onto any of the beaches, and it is much quieter and cleaner.

Cool. I'll keep that in mind for future reference. Thanks.

you should because Galveston is ugly :lol:

I've been to Houston. The only time in my life I ever decided on the spur of the moment to travel was to Houston. This was back in '88 I think. A buddy came to my house told me his other friends had bailed out on him. I said I would go, and the next morning we left for Houston. That's a long ass drive. Some of the coolest people I ever met were down there in Texas. The climate sucked (I hate heat, so any hot state sucks for me), but I have never been treated so well in my entire life as I was by a car repairman down there, and a cop I met later. And here I was going into Texas fearing for my life, since up until about 5 months ago I had hair down to my butt, and I have always worn more jewelry that Elton John. But here I was, looking like that, and this repairman was going WAY out of his way to fix our car, and only charged us for the parts. He told us he just wanted people to see how Texans are. Great people, icky weather, and the grass in lawns could kill you!

Galveston didn't impress me at all. Too many friggin' jelly fish on those beaches.