Cornpact Discs

DonkeyKongerko

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=19443

If anyone hasn't heard of BluRay, it is just a new format for CDs that will be coming out soon. Oh yeah, the capacity is about 25GB per disc. Apparently the Japanese (of course) have found a way to make them out of corn starch. They estimate 10 discs or 250GB per ear of corn. Could this be the start of a tech/corn bubble here in Illinois and Iowa? I can dream can't I?

you see that it's beleived that they have created a blue ray disc that has 9 layers (dvd's you buy now have 2 holding 9 GB) that is supposed to be able to hold something like 250GB on ONE disc. With that you can have such a high transfer rate for movies the quality would be ridiculous.

I think it would taste a LOT like a Joy Division CD.

Only blander.

A few more...

If you ate a Hoobastank CD would it taste like it really wants to taste like an Incubus CD?

If you ate a Jet CD would it taste like a AC/DC CD?

If you ate a Franz Ferdinand/Modest Mouse CD would it taste like it was stuck in 1980's?

I got a million of 'em.....

A few more...

If you ate a Hoobastank CD would it taste like it really wants to taste like an Incubus CD?

If you ate a Jet CD would it taste like a AC/DC CD?

If you ate a Franz Ferdinand/Modest Mouse CD would it taste like it was stuck in 1980's?

I got a million of 'em.....

Jet, Modest Mouse and Franz Ferdinand CDs would taste like whatever the other CDs tasted like that week.

Hoobastank would taste like death.