Worst White Sox

Soxfest

My pick would be Ron Leflore, I was excited about Sox getting him and they had those new s***ty uniforms to boot at the time . Leflore was a shell of the man, we ran C.Lemon out of town for that joker. Hell I liked Chester Earl Lemon he was underated in his day :D .

I'd have to go with Navarro.  Belle was pretty bad too.  He was a good player, but all that money and all the heat the Sox took, it may not of been worth it.

navarro, belle, royce clayton = tie.

i am going with the worst regardless if sign as fa or what ever.

I still remember the day after we signed Belle. There was GR saying he went after Belle because that was the player Frank Thomas told him to go get. Then both of them had terrible starts. Belle had one good year and one not so good year, but at least Reinsdorf had the balls to let him go to free agency after year two with the Sox. Thank you, Baltimore.

I still remember the day after we signed Belle.  There was GR saying he went after Belle because that was the player Frank Thomas told him to go get.  Then both of them had terrible starts.  Belle had one good year and one not so good year, but at least Reinsdorf had the balls to let him go to free agency after year two with the Sox.  Thank you, Baltimore.

i remember jr had a dinner for the season ticket holders with a q/a session. i remember talking to him on the side and i too thought that getting belle would have been a great pickup. well i was wrong on that and still b/c of that i will always say that jr is trying to do what is right. however he is getting wrong advice. (kw)

JR offered Frank a choice... Albert Belle or some guy name Barry Bonds. In fact, he tried to talk Frank into Bonds because he was a lefty and was beter defensively.

Jamie Navarro was the worst FA signing. He was terrible. He was also a big time jerk. I was thrilled to see him traded.

JR offered Frank a choice... Albert Belle or some guy name Barry Bonds.  In fact, he tried to talk Frank into Bonds because he was a lefty and was beter defensively. 

Jamie Navarro was the worst FA signing.  He was terrible.  He was also a big time jerk.  I was thrilled to see him traded.

Bonds? Never heard of 'em.

Hands down - has to be Navarro.

Wow, I never knew we could of had Bonds.  Damn how sweet that would of been.

If I remember correctly, the proposed deal would have been Ventura for Bonds. But, looking back, JR wouldn't pay Robin so you know he never would have paid Bonds enough to keep him.