Whats that I hear in NYC?

NUKE_CLEVELAND

People are stupid, deal with it. You would see ignorant comments from both ends of the spectrum. From deep in the south to the northeast, its just completely different life styles and values. Both sides are full of ignorance. Somehow Bush has to try to re-unite the country. The terrorists tried to divide our country and sadly it looks like its working. Why do we need to fight Iraq, N. Korea, or Afganistan, we can just have our 2nd civil war  :banghead

It didnt take terrorists to divide our country, look at how badly we were divided after the last election. If anything the attacks brought us together for a while. It's too bad that's gotten away from us.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the coasts think they are the opinion of the country.  That no one else exsists but them.  They just assumed if they all went out and voted that they would have their way, and that their way was the best for the country. 

So many went out and vilified anyone who didn't think that way as ignorant.  That the rural people are less smart because they don't live like urbanites and have different value systems.

Hollywood thought that because a bunch of music and screen stars went out and told us how to vote, that we would do it, just because they are famous I guess.  Just because we pay for them to entertain us, doesn't mean we share their same values.

The New York newspapers are shreading 60 million people because they thought George Bush was a better choice than John Kerry.  That they are somehow less of people, because the issues the midwest thinks are important aren't the same as what the studio actors guild thinks are important.

Yeah to me that looks elitist.  I don't look at New Yorkers as hedonistic sadists because they have a different value system, why do they have to make assumptions about us?

Hey Hey Hey, California may go democratic, but thats becuase they have Los Angeles and San Francisco. The suburbs go heavily democratic, for example the county I live in is very republican, San Diego county the same way. Most of the counties in the US are red, not just the ones in the midwest people.

That article is elitist bulls***.

Let them do it.  I hope they do it.  I want them to do it. 

Go on leftist elite.  Go on calling Republicans and anyone else who dared to disagree with you stupid and ignorant.  You are accomplishing nothing but motivating our side more and digging your own grave deeper and deeper with every asinine comment like that you make.

Nuke your right, the more they do this the more they further divide their party, imo. The democratic party continues to swing more drastically left and the people are responding.

Nuke your right, the more they do this the more they further divide their party, imo.  The democratic party continues to swing more drastically left and the people are responding.

Jas, it was the legality of two guys kissing that swung the election.

The Christian Right came out in force to make the leading nation in the free world codify discrimination via the FMA and let's not forget their pipe dream to get rid of Roe v Wade.