Comcast Sports Net Chicago launched

I don't mind watching old Hawks games. Espcially any at the Stadium, I was only there one time when I was a tiny little lad.

I often forget what a "little shaver" you are, Show!

:lol:

I remember how jealous my co-workers were when I had Hawk season tickets for the last 2 seasons at the old Stadium. There used to be SUCH a buzz among the fans walking into the place, and the atmosphere for every game was just awesome. Used to see tickets being scalped for ridiculous prices on the street right outside the building. It was absolutely THE place to be in Chicago sports.

...seems like 100 years ago sometimes, the way hockey's fallen off the map around here....

When I first started reading this I thought you had HawkVision... :lol:

HAHAHAHA....

NOOOOOooooo.....

I used to go down to the friendly neighborhood saloon to watch the HawkVision playoff games I didn't go to live with some buddies - and even the bars were packed to the gills during the early 90's playoff runs.

Those were some good times - Hawks had really good teams, seemed like everyone was into hockey, there were LOTS 'N' LOTS of hot women at the old Stadium for Hawk games......ahhhh yesssss......gooooood times indeed......

HAHAHAHA....

NOOOOOooooo.....

I used to go down to the friendly neighborhood saloon to watch the HawkVision playoff games I didn't go to live with some buddies - and even the bars were packed to the gills during the early 90's playoff runs.

Those were some good times - Hawks had really good teams, seemed like everyone was into hockey, there were LOTS 'N' LOTS of hot women at the old Stadium for Hawk games......ahhhh yesssss......gooooood times indeed......

Those were the days indeed. You had to buy your tickets a month out or you had no chance. Hell, the Anthem was worth the price of admission ( I used to get chills hearing the crowd roar and feeling the building shake from the noise ). Then Roenick, Belfour, Stevie Thomas, Larmer and Chelios and all the rest took the ice and usually won handily at the old barn. If the final score wasn't enough then you had Stu Grimson and Mike Peluso stirring things up in the fighting department.

*sigh*

HAHAHAHA....

NOOOOOooooo.....

Yeah, I could've seen a lot of it.

I've got a tape called "High Hopes, Shattered Dreams", it's just a season recap with a playoff loss, to I believe Minnesota.

What about Dish Network?

This is from Ed Sherman's column from NOV 5th

Satellite update

Judging by e-mails, the stress level continues to grow from satellite owners unable to receive Comcast SportsNet.

Those viewers are shaking over the prospect of missing the network's first regular-season Bulls game Saturday at Indiana.

Hold on, help could be on the way. According to industry sources, a deal between Comcast SportsNet and DirecTV and Dish Network might be final on Friday. An agreement is said to be close.

So hang in there, satellite owners.