How did you Vote???

Controlled Chaos

I'm curious of the different voting techniques...

Where I voted in DuPage county. It was a simple scantron kind of thing. They give ya a black pen and you fill in the circle. It seems like you couldn't go wrong with that...It is as simple as it gets. I was wondering why they dont just simplify it everywhere...Avoid the "chads" all together.

Anyway how did you vote??

I'm curious of the different voting techniques...

Where I voted in DuPage county.  It was a simple scantron kind of thing.  They give ya a black pen and you fill in the circle.  It seems like you couldn't go wrong with that...It is as simple as it gets.  I was wondering why they dont just simplify it everywhere...Avoid the "chads" all together. 

Anyway how did you vote??

Fill in with a black pencil.

Mine was this huge machine and you flip switches to pick who you want. It was really big and cumbersome and looked ancient.

My Arts and Humanities tutor was telling me about when he first voted (he's gotta be atleast in 40s-50s), he used one of those. Where exactly do ya live?

My Arts and Humanities tutor was telling me about when he first voted (he's gotta be atleast in 40s-50s), he used one of those. Where exactly do ya live?

I live in lovely Vestal New York (an hours south of Syracuse)--I was totally shocked by the machine too. I never would have thought a dinosaur like that would be in current use....