Bulls Win Today

Chisoxfn

They have been playing awesome as of late. JC keeps getting better while the young big man are playing real good as well. Curry is becoming a dominate force offensively. Oh ya, Eddie Robinson is healthy again which helps, cause he plays very good defense and is better then Hassel.

Jason,

Don't you wish they played like this in the beginning of the season, especially when they were having those huge losing streaks? Imagine how different their record would've been! This is becoming actually something worth watching. I'm waiting for a good year next year from them.

I'm waiting for a good year next year from them.

I hope you have alot of time on your hands to wait next year because the Bulls will still suck ;)

LOL, the bulls wont suck next year. Theyll be around .500 next season and in the playoffs the following season.

Thats fine with me. I've been an adamant supporter of Crawford for a while now. I still think Williams has good trade value and could bring the bulls a starting shooting guard. Then keep Brunson and sign a veteran point guard (maybe bring Travis Best back) to bring off the bench.