Beware...Bad Video Game Alert

AngelasDaddy0427

This is a complete waste of time.

50 bucks and it's horrible. It's choppy and runs so damn slow. Makes you wonder how they screwed up such a smooth running game. Rent it if you must but don't make the mistake I made and waste 50 bucks on it. Now I have to take it back and trade it in for only 25 dollars.

This is a complete waste of time.

50 bucks and it's horrible. It's choppy and runs so damn slow. Makes you wonder how they screwed up such a smooth running game. Rent it if you must but don't make the mistake I made and waste 50 bucks on it. Now I have to take it back and trade it in for only 25 dollars.

Yeah, I never buy wrestling video games anymore. The last wrestling game I bought was WWF No Mercy. That is probably the best wrestling title of all time, I didn't bother to get the sequel since I lost interest in wrestling really fast.

Yeah, I never buy wrestling video games anymore. The last wrestling game I bought was WWF No Mercy. That is probably the best wrestling title of all time, I didn't bother to get the sequel since I lost interest in wrestling really fast.

Yup, greatest wrestling game of all time. The Legend Of Wrestling aren't horrible, I have only playe LOW2, but No Mercy was top notch game play.

ahahahah read some reviews and rent it before you go and spend $50 on wrestling games that havent really changed since they hit their peak a few years ago

No wonder WWE wanted to get out of its contract with THQ and Yakks and go to Electronic Arts. ;)

Anyone ever play WCW vs. NWO revenge? By far the greatest wretling game of all time.

Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy used the same game engine, so they were better than that game. You were able to create players, and the tag team ladder matches were so awesome! :headbang

Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy used the same game engine, so they were better than that game.  You were able to create players, and the tag team ladder matches were so awesome!  :headbang

Those were the best ever...

but Smackdown Vs Raw is still very enjoyable

I've got to admit thats the one game I missed the most after my old N64 broke (Maybe the original Paper Mario close behind) was No Mercy.

Those def jam games used a hyped up version of the same game engine but it just wasn't the same.

As for Raw vs Smackdown, no it's not the worst game i've ever played but I honestly can't say it is an improvment over last years game. All they did was give us something with less characters that runs slower.

i belong to gamefly.com....it's like netflix for videogames. pay $25 bucks a month for two games....keep as long as you want...send them back and get the next on your list. I currently have GTA-San Andreas.....and should be getting Smackdown vs. Raw in a couple of days. man it's been a rough month with so many good titles coming out. I just finished Silent Hill 4--The Room. (Wasn't my favorite of the series) i haven't had too much time to get into San Andreas yet..wrestling will be starting soon and now i find out that Metal Gear Solid 3 is coming out before the end of the month. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! i don't have that much free time AAAUUUGHHH!!!!!!!!!

:chair :bang :fthecubs

juddling