Just Two More Days...

CWSGuy406

Guest hawaiisoxfn

I cant wait either man. I got to try a beta disc and it was awesome. The shotgun is incredible. One shot and its over. Im definitely buying it on Tuesday.

Check this out

The guy is probably gonna wait until Tuesday, but a copy, and s*** it.

Even it he really is gonna get a it a few days early, what a f***ing moron.

I saw that.

I bet he will feel really cool when he finds out that all he had to do was wait like a week and he could buy 5 copies and then a cheap case of beer for what he paid for one.

God, what a dumbass

HALO Fans allow me to give you a preview.

The bootleg of this game, from France of all places, made it to Korea and I had a chance to sample the game for a few days. IT'S TIGHT!!!

I didnt get to play campaign mode cause I didn't own the copy and my X-Box isin't modded but multiplayer was awesome.

There are almost all new maps in the game for MP but they did bring bring back "Blood Gulch and Battle Creek" under new names and with a few upgrades. The new weapons are awesome as well.

NO MORE PISTOL SNIPING FROM ACROSS THE BOARD! The magnum has been totally defanged and only is effective when dual wielded with a plasma weapon at short range.

The Covenant weapons rock. The sniper rifle kicks ass although you can only get off 3 quick shots before it overheats. A trained HALO sniper though can make quick work of the enemy with only 2 though. The Covenant carbine is a quality weapon for dealing with enemies at medium range with its 2x zoom and 20 round magazine. There's also the plasma pistol from last time......no change.......and there's another plasma rifle that is faster and more powerful but overheats faster as well. There's also a grenade launcher but it's almost completely worthless IMO.

Human weapons are a bit different. The "Battle Rifle" takes the place of the AR and it's a 3 round burst weapon with a 36 round magazine and 2X zoom capability. Again, good for taking out enemies at medium range. Additionally there's the SMG which has a 60 round clip but the rounds are weak as hell, you need to dual wield to do any real damage. Sniper rifle and Rocket launcher are back and are no different from before except the rocket launcher cycles a bit faster.

As for the controls they are exactly the same from the last game so anyone with experience in the original HALO should be able to get going pretty easily in this one.

Hope this helps some of you guys.

Guest hawaiisoxfn
HALO Fans allow me to give you a preview.

The bootleg of this game,  from France of all places, made it to Korea and I had a chance to sample the game for a few days.  IT'S TIGHT!!!

I didnt get to play campaign mode cause I didn't own the copy and my X-Box isin't modded but multiplayer was awesome.

There are almost all new maps in the game for MP but they did bring bring back "Blood Gulch and Battle Creek" under new names and with a few upgrades.  The new weapons are awesome as well.

NO MORE PISTOL SNIPING FROM ACROSS THE BOARD! The magnum has been totally defanged and only is effective when dual wielded with a plasma weapon at short range.

The Covenant weapons rock.  The sniper rifle kicks ass although you can only get off 3 quick shots before it overheats.  A trained HALO sniper though can make quick work of the enemy with only 2 though.  The Covenant carbine is a quality weapon for dealing with enemies at medium range with its 2x zoom and 20 round magazine.  There's also the plasma pistol from last time......no change.......and there's another plasma rifle that is faster and more powerful but overheats faster as well.  There's also a grenade launcher but it's almost completely worthless IMO.

Human weapons are a bit different.  The "Battle Rifle" takes the place of the AR and it's a 3 round burst weapon with a 36 round magazine and 2X zoom capability.  Again,  good for taking out enemies at medium range.  Additionally there's the SMG which has a 60 round clip but the rounds are weak as hell, you need to dual wield to do any real damage.  Sniper rifle and Rocket launcher are back and are no different from before except the rocket launcher cycles a bit faster.

As for the controls they are exactly the same from the last game so anyone with experience in the original HALO should be able to get going pretty easily in this one.

Hope this helps some of you guys.

Thanks NC. I like Blood Gulch and Battle Creek. Id ask what the upgrades are but Ill find out on my own in two days. How effective is the pistol at close range? I use it in some fights, but its best use is to knock a sniper out of zoom. Two more days! I cant wait! :headbang

I played it tonight at a party, and i duno. I like halo 1 better so far. The things that dissapointed me are: Its impossible to fly a banshee, You spawn with nothing but a plasma sword and 2 grenades (if you spawn in the middle of the map and your playing slayer....youre screwed). The new radar and health bar arent as good as the first but o well. The graphics were good, and I hope im just thinking that it wasnt that good since the fact it soooooo hyped. Ill still play it but, so far, i like GTA SA better.

Guest hawaiisoxfn
It's better in multiplayer than the first (supposedly), that alone makes it spectacular. That's what drives the masses towards this game.

Agreed. I beat the actual mission in Halo 1 long ago, but me and my friends still play all the time because of multiplayer. As soon as I beat the mission, multiplayers all Im going to do so as long as its good, Im good.

Ok anyone who's got XBox live, can you answer this. If I ended up buying an XBOX and this game along with XBOX live, would I be able to play against you guys in America, or would I only be able to play against people from my own country? :o

I can't wait either.

Man I am staying home from school Tuesday because my mom is awesome.  I'm getting my braces off and I just jokingly asked if I could take the whole day off and she said yeah.

Gonna be a good day.

Just got mine off last week after having them on for about 95 years, anywho it takes a pretty long time just to let you know, it's a really cool feeling to have them off though. :)

Just got mine off last week after having them on for about 95 years, anywho it takes a pretty long time just to let you know, it's a really cool feeling to have them off though. :)

I can't wait.

It's gonna be so aweomse. They are getting so annoying.