Spanish classes?

Queen Prawn

Is there anywhere near Rolling Meadows or Alsip that I can take Spanish classes at?

So far I can think of Daley College or Moraine Valley (not sure I am eligible to take classes there) for classes, but was wondering if there was some place else people can go to learn technical (and/or conversational) Spanish.

Thanks!

I was thinking the same thing, but it is $200 a credit hour for out of district (which I am by a block or so :angry: ) and even though I am trying to get the company to help pay, I am not sure they would be happy that I the tuition would be $800 a semester.

I guess all I can do is ask and see what happens.

I was thinking the same thing, but it is $200 a credit hour for out of district (which I am by a block or so  :angry: ) and even though I am trying to get the company to help pay, I am not sure they would be happy that I the tuition would be $800 a semester.

I guess all I can do is ask and see what happens.

If your within Chicago boundaries, then Daley College would be your best option for certification. No use paying the additional fees to attend Moraine.

I was just on the site trying to figure out wha times they offer Spanish I classes, but their website sucks.

I got my associates from there so I know they offer them, but it would need to be night classes and I am not sure what they still offer.

Is there anywhere near Rolling Meadows or Alsip that I can take Spanish classes at?

So far I can think of Daley College or Moraine Valley (not sure I am eligible to take classes there) for classes, but was wondering if there was some place else people can go to learn technical (and/or conversational) Spanish.

Thanks!

Maybe you should take English classes first. You're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition. :whip

Sorry. I couldn't resist.