Shane Reynolds?

Chris B

Everyone we need to wake up and hit the reality button.

The likelihood of Wright or Rauch becoming quality MLB pitchers is very, very slim.

I am not bashing just speaking the truth.

Especially in regards to Rauch because we haven't seen him at the major league level. I will also say Wright won't be sucessful unless 100% so he needs to sit down, get healthy and then come back. Most likely, surgery, my take at least and I'm not a doctor.

How about we give him a fifty cent cd?

Fitty Cent is one of my favorite rappers...but no one not Eminem, not Dre, not Fitty Cent, not even Nelly can top Outkast! Outkast by far produces the best hip hop :headbang :headbang :headbang

I disagree with you on Danny Wright. He's already proven himself to be a decent pitcher. If he can get his health back in a relatively short time, He'll be a solid ML pitcher. Jon Rauch still has a way to go yet.

Wright is decent when you score 7 runs for him.

I disagree with you on Danny Wright. He's already proven himself to be a decent pitcher. If he can get his health back in a relatively short time, He'll be a solid ML pitcher. Jon Rauch still has a way to go yet.

Wright is decent when you score 7 runs for him.

Except when the other team scores 8..