Component Sellers

Texsox

I am buying a new mobo, processor, case, and memory and letting my son loose to learn how to upgrade a computer. Meanwhile, I'm buying a new one.

While searching for mobo sellers I was steered towards newegg.com Does anyone here know anything about them?

They are only the best. Good prices, fast shipping, the best customer support. They will let you return just about anything without asking too many questions. Check them out on resellerratings.com and you will see few big stores come close.

They also have regularly and randomly occurring specials that are great deals. I bought a mobo and CPU combo from them and they took something like $50 off because I bought them together. They even threw in a free pen.

They are only the best.  Good prices, fast shipping, the best customer support.  They will let you return just about anything without asking too many questions.  Check them out on resellerratings.com and you will see few big stores come close.

They also have regularly and randomly occurring specials that are great deals.  I bought a mobo and CPU combo from them and they took something like $50 off because I bought them together.  They even threw in a free pen.

Thank you. There are so many sellers out there and I really do not like taking chances without a referal.

I am buying a new mobo, processor, case, and memory and letting my son loose to learn how to upgrade a computer. Meanwhile, I'm buying a new one.

While searching for mobo sellers I was steered towards newegg.com Does anyone here know anything about them?

Tex,

I've used them before to build my "monster" machine that I do video captures, etc. They are good, and competetive price wise.