Lamest Shows On Television

Chisoxfn

Most drama series shown on the WB are lame.  The same f***ing formula is used in every show on that network:  someone from an outside environment moves into a new setting, quickly establishing friends and enemies. Within the first few episodes a girl is introduced who is just as out reach; whether that be because of social status or she's arleady taken by the antagonist.  So now the drama begins and every problem is made more difficult because the main characters are pussies.

:headbang I love shows like that..lol

The Real World was cool until they started going overboard on the whole f** thing.  I mean every damn episode was gay this, gay that.  I got sick of it.

I wonder how they'd treat it if there was just one straight dude on the Real World. It's nice that they have gay characters on the show and all - but seriously - so f***ing what? And can't they get a normal one on there? Maybe one who doesn't leave carbon marks on the ceiling, or isn't stuffed so far in the closet - he spends the whole time talking about not wanting to come out.

Ya they are.  Sadly I'll admit I watch One Tree Hill when I see it on.  Since I'm working on studying for two tests and working on a 15 minute presentation I got this week I was around and caught tonights episode.

The girls are way hot.

Don't feel to bad..I also watch OTH..lol If you look at the shows record on my Tivo you would think a 14 year girl was living there...lol :bang

I love teenage angst type shows...and with me being a Carpenter/welder it doesn't match my career...I just keep my tv viewing from the guys I work with.. :lol:

I watch The OC, OTH, Everwood...I think those are the only ones I watch that I'd be embarrassed to tell my friends.. :P

And I've caught about 4 eps of that Laguna Beach show...sorta lame..cause it looks so scripted..even more that other reality shows..and I want to bust that guy who everybody's fighting over with a shovel between the eyes.. :chair :rolly

I also watch that show 'Ghost Hunters' that's on SciFi channel...I kinda like it

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

But all those teen shows are lame, but i watch it anyway...I love lame

:lolhitting

I'm silly. I used to hate Reality Shows. But now days, then only thing on TV I make a point of watching is Extreme Makeover - The Home Edition. And now after last night I also have found an interest in The Rebel Billionaire. That one is what that Trump show would be like if Trump wasn't annoying and wasn't surrounded by the most annoying "yes" men. Oh, and if he made people do the most insane stunts I have ever seen. But those are the only shows I am making a habit of catching.

Other than that my TV only knows how to play DVD's.

I also do love Family Guy.