Bulls Game Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled this out of Ben Maller

I've got the perfect trade for both the Bulls and Phoenix Suns, who play the Bulls Tuesday night and are the league's hottest team. How can it not happen? Eddy Curry, the center the Suns franchise never has had, for shooting guard Joe Johnson and the Bulls' draft pick that went to the Suns in the Luol Deng trade, or Johnson and the Suns' No. 1 in 2005. Perhaps the Bulls could try to pry loose former draft pick Jake Voskuhl, who fits their style of play. Maybe the Bulls send back one of their one-year contracts from the Knicks trade like Othella Harrington or Frank Williams.

This has to be one of the worst offensive teams I have seen in a while.

And is anyone else really frustrated between Deng and Gordon? Between them we have a f***ing superstar in the making. Deng is good at everything but shooting at this point in his career and Gordon is only good at shooting at this point in his career. And what's even more annoying is that I keep seeing Deng shooting and Gordon passing and defending in the block. :banghead

Pulled this out of Ben Maller

The big thing is, if the Bulls pull down a deal like this, they will have quite a bit of free agent room next year. Two years from now they are slotted to have money to offer a max contract via free agency.

I think Eddy is going to have to play quite well if he plans on getting a big offer from the Bulls. Otherwise, I suspect him going the route of a sign and trade. I think the same could happen to Chandler.

I wouldn't do that proposed deal for Curry though, although I do think Joe Johnson is a solid player. The only thing is, I'd be worried about what the Bulls could do in the low post. However if the Clips wanted to deal Chris Wilcox to the Bulls for Curry or maybe Melvin Ely and a pick from the Bobcats, I'd be listening :)

This has to be one of the worst offensive teams I have seen in a while.

And is anyone else really frustrated between Deng and Gordon? Between them we have a f***ing superstar in the making. Deng is good at everything but shooting at this point in his career and Gordon is only good at shooting at this point in his career. And what's even more annoying is that I keep seeing Deng shooting and Gordon passing and defending in the block. :banghead

Gordon seems to be a good dribbler, but I really like Deng. He obviously has to work on his shot, but he does so many things well and plays really hard. He's a definate keeper.

I think Gordon is a shorter version of Jamal Crawford. Sure settles for a boatload of jumpers.

Sam Smith's latest article about Curry possibly being dealt to Phoenix for Joe Johnson and Phoenix's 1st gave me a couple of trade ideas. I think it's pretty obvious that Curry is still in Skiles' doghouse and Paxson wants to move on from the Curry / Chandler era. I came up with a few ideas for possible trades.

#1 Eddy Curry to Philly for Samuel Dalembert and Philly's 1st round pick in 2005 or Brian Skinner and Kyle Korver.

- Dalembert's not starting for Jim O'Brien at the moment and that's a big suprise for a lot of people. He's a monster on the defensive end and would fit the Bulls' need for a center well. Korver would be a excellent spot up 3 point shooter off the bench and Skinner could be a starting PF or coming off the bench big guy.

#2 Eddy Curry to Seattle for Vladimir Radmanovic and Nick Collison

#3 Eddy Curry to Memphis for Stromile Swift and Dahntay Jones.

Sam Smith's latest article about Curry possibly being dealt to Phoenix for Joe Johnson and Phoenix's 1st gave me a couple of trade ideas. I think it's pretty obvious that Curry is still in Skiles' doghouse and Paxson wants to move on from the Curry / Chandler era. I came up with a few ideas for possible trades.

#1 Eddy Curry to Philly for Samuel Dalembert and Philly's 1st round pick in 2005 or Brian Skinner and Kyle Korver.

- Dalembert's not starting for Jim O'Brien at the moment and that's a big suprise for a lot of people. He's a monster on the defensive end and would fit the Bulls' need for a center well. Korver would be a excellent spot up 3 point shooter off the bench and Skinner could be a starting PF or coming off the bench big guy.

Any money he will be a bull for at least another 4 years. I would not mind dalembert even though he is a restricted free agent next year also. Korver's career ciled goal percentage is worse than his career 3 point filed goal percentage. :puke

Trade number 2 i like, but then we would definitely have to get a center next year.

Trade number three interests me not at all.

I think a few of the trades are way in the favor of Chicago.

Samuel + 1st round pick I believe is too much, Curry for Dalember would almost be fair, I could see Skinner or Korver being thrown in though.

That would be a pretty fair trade, but the Bulls would be getting 2 more PF's to play with Chandler.

Thats an even trade, I love Swifts athletic ability, and Jones is a throw in. But I think the best deal overall would be Dalembert and Korver for Curry. Joe Johnson would also be a great trade, others talked about are Mike Miller or James Posey from the Grizz, don't really see that helping out much.

So the question is, will the Bulls come back to Chicago 0-11 or will they break the 5 year jinx?

I think they can definitely beat golden state, and they are looking really good thus far against the kings. They did last game too, but we all know how that turned out. :angry: